I live in beautiful Vietnam; My Country

hikarulap 1 / 2  
I live in Viet Nam which is peaceful, happy, no terrorism, friendly, beautiful country.

Viet Nam is an Agricultural area with many green rice fields, beautiful step rice fields. i love to see the scenery, it started to dawn, everybody get up and go out to rice fields to work whose working-hard. i like the character of Vietnamese people whose is friendly, patient and working hard.

Talk about agriculture, before, with the poor farming techniques, food productions don't meet the demand. nowadays, this old farming techniques in place of new methods from the efforts of government and farmer, they have introduced new strain of seed, new method of fertilization, improved irrigation techniques belong with sustainable farming techniques should allow farmers to boost aggregate production in order to meet demand. however, the remaining of weakness is politic and infrastructure.

i hope one day Viet Nam have a lot of food production which meet demand and export all over the world and almost people know Viet Nam as which country have good food productions and developing agriculture.

... peaceful means there is no terrorism. So, "terrorism" becomes redundant by the word "peaceful".
I live in Viet Nam which is a peaceful, happy, friendly and beautiful country.

Viet Nam is an Agricultural area with many green rice fields, beautiful step rice fields.

Viet Nam is an agri-based country with many green paddy fields covering large parts of the country.
I think you better improve the structure. In the introduction give a short description about Vietnam's geography, its people, its economy (agriculture etc.), history etc. Then move into body paragraphs and talk about each of those in detail. For example, the first body para will talk about Vietnam's beautiful sites. Then the second body para will deal with its people. There you can talk about the languages spoken, religions they follow etc. etc. Of course you can say they are very friendly too... I have been to your country and I love it. It's one of the most beautiful places I have been and I love Vietnamese people. They are so friendly :D

Home / Writing Feedback / I live in beautiful Vietnam; My Country