Living in the same place for the rest of your life VS move around. What do you prefer?- IELTS task 2

ochio 13 / 10 5  
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These day, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?

Society nowadays has transformed. The way of people live has changed a lot compares to the past. Back then, people mostly dwelt in one area for the rest of their lives, while lately people tend to move from one place to another place. I would argue that there were benefits and drawbacks of living permanently in certain location. However, spending life in some different areas provides more advantages and fewer disadvantages than just living in a place.

In my opinion, the benefit of living in one place was people should not start to build relationship with the new society. It cannot be denied that was kind of hard to get used and feel comfortable to the new surroundings. On the other hand, the advantages that can be acquired when humans live in several different areas is they will not feel awkward when they have to face the new and extremely different situation from what they regularly met before. They have motto "The change is good". In addition, they could learn different custom and behaviors of the places they live.

In stark contrast, people who stayed in the same place and never tried to move to another places, they could not gain much experience and could not obtain opportunity to develop their knowledge about other cultures beyond their community, while the folks who move from place to place they have to be independent because they cannot rely on their neighbors. They do not get any chances to have a good relationship with them.

It can be concluded that reside steadily in one area are unsuitable for society nowadays. We have to welcome any changes in our life because it can lead us to the better life and avoid us from the boredom.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Society nowadays has transformed. The way of people live has changed a lot compares to the past. [...]

Everybody tends to live in a comfortable place. As such, some people were keen on living in one place where they were born. Since the way of life has changed, I would argue that the demands of a better life are the reasons why there seems to be a human migration.

- In my opinion, the benefit of living in one place was people should not start to build relationship with the new society. This sentence intterupts the flow of the sentence, since it is too complicated. Here is the sample;

It is believed that community living where people knew each other is the reason why people were more likely to stay in the same place

Home / Writing Feedback / Living in the same place for the rest of your life VS move around. What do you prefer?- IELTS task 2