Staying in one place or living in several different place is a choice. IELTS Task 2

Ester Napitupulu 18 / 25 3  
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime.

What are the advantage and disadvantage of both?

Life standard gaining is one of the reasons to decide where people prefer living in. The old days, people resided in one place, but nowadays, inhabitants move from one place to another place. I believe I prefer living in different places than remained, beside many job opportunities we also enjoy new experiences, although I can lose contact with families.

When I was a child, it was common to see society to be born, grew up and passed away in the same places in their origin. The advantage of being lingered is people has community spirit, because they always close to their family and friends, knew everyone well and assisted each other. When one of the society member got an accident, other felt it was a must to take responsibility to support. The demerit is people would not have many job chance, they got job in the same company a long their life. As a result of this people would get bored. It concludes living in the same inhabitant is good for the community spirit, but less working opportunity.

Now, community are more mobile, they go to the city that offers a new higher chance carrier. Although they can lose contact with their family, but they relish novel experiences. Because they stay in new environment, work for new job and have a new relationship with community from different back ground. As a result of this, they would be happier than still live in remained. I believe this would be good for everyone to move around.

To sum up, both moving to ample places and just staying remained have advantage and disadvantage. I believe I would rather to choose mobile to another because there is a big chance of vacancy also has a lot of new experiences.
ericssphx 1 / 2  
Some of your paragraphs need to at least be 5-8 sentences just so you know.

Home / Writing Feedback / Staying in one place or living in several different place is a choice. IELTS Task 2