The main reason why workers tend to devote themselves in a company is the given wage.

Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years?

The main reason why a worker tend to devote to themselves in a company during some periods is the given wages. I immensely agree that, this is the only people's incentive.

Most people tend to bear from working in the same office for long time, due to the given salary which reckoned can support their life and their family's needs.

This is because, majority of workers would not risk their career by trying other indefinite job which may lead to the uncertainty and fail.
When someone is accepted in a well-paid position, he will work hard to keep the position and would not be replaced by new qualified laborer and may get he promotion to get higher position which had possibility of greater wages.

When people are offered new profession which has higher salary, it would affect their decision, whether they would stay in that position or leave and take a better chance in different place. The main reason why people work is making money, so majority of job seekers would take any possibility of opportunity they may get in order to receive high wages. For instance, an experienced finance officer will consider a new company if they are suggested to take another position in different community which have better salary.

In conclusion, money is the only motivation, why majority of labourer tend to keep working in the same company for years. The company should offer the appropriate payment toward their employee which have high potential to encourage them show better performance.
Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
hi @ Riiskacha03 let me check your essay

The main reason why a worker tends to devote to themselves in a company ... I immensely agree that, this is the only people's incentive.

... working in the same office for a long time, due to the given salary ...
This is because,a majority of workers (...) other indefinite jobs which may lead to ...
... and would not be replaced by newly qualified laborer and (...) position which had a possibility of greater wages.

... profession which has a higher salary, it would affect their decision, whether they would stay in ...

be careful, you have to combine your sentences into a full paragraph not separated.

Home / Writing Feedback / The main reason why workers tend to devote themselves in a company is the given wage.