The majority of people moved to some big cities from their hometown to have a good condition to live

samson 3 / 2  
Writing Task 2: The advantages and disadvantages to being a people in a small village

Could you help me with my essay? Thank you so much!

Nowadays, the majority of people moved to a big cities from their hometown to have a good condition to live. Comparison with the past, there were advantages and disadvantages to being a people in a small village.

I think there were three main benefits when living in a small village. Firstly, when you lived in a small community you were never fell lonely because people knew each other and everyone usually spoke to each other. Secondly, the streets were safe, and people there were little crime because people there did not have material needs so much. So children were able to go out to play with other in safe. Also, children have a lot of friend to play with in the same village, so they learned social skills.

However, there were a number of disadvantages. There were a few schools there, so children had to go very far if they wanted to get a high education. So that there were lots of children had to work in agriculture instead of going to school. Also, when someone was ill, they had to move a long way to the nearest hospital.

In my opinion. I think living in a small village is suitable with my grandparents, because they were safer, happier and never lonely. However, in the modern world, there are more advantages when living in modern big cities.
hailun11 12 / 14 3  
Hello Samson,

First of all, the most important thing is please to pay more attention about the question first. Unfortunately, your writing is less than 250 words here.

If you want to answer the question properly, you must write at least 250 words in part 2 and at least 150 words in part 1. If you write less than these totals you will lose marks under 'Task Achievement' because you haven't answered the question properly.

I think there wereare three main benefits when people are living in a small village.
... in a small community you were never fellfelt lonely because (...) and everyone wasusually spokespeaking to each other.

... needs so much.,Ss o children were able to ...

In my opinion., I think living in a small village,it is more convenience because can meet together with big family.suitable with my grandparents, because they were safer, happier and never lonely. .

... more advantages when people are living in modern big cities.
OP samson 3 / 2  

I think there are three main benefits when living in a small village. Firstly, when you live in a small community you never feel lonely because people knew each other and everyone usually speak to each other. Secondly, the streets are safe, and people there are little crime because people there do not have material needs so much, so children are able to go out to play with other in safe. And if children have a lot of friend to play with, they will have a chance to learn social skills. Finally, small village is the healthiest place to live because there are lot of trees, fields and rivers and also, they have no factories or industry there.

However, there are a number of disadvantages. There are a few schools there, so children had to go very far to study if they wanted to get a high education. So that is the reason that lots of children live in a small village had to work in agriculture instead of going to school. Also, when someone was ill, they had to move a long way to the nearest hospital, and it can be a big problem with some families. Moreover, because of the lack of industry there, there are just a few chances to work, so it is not easy to find a job with high salary and suitable to your abilities.

In my opinion, I think living in a small village is suitable with the seniors, because they are safer, happier and never lonely when they live there. However, in the modern world, there are more advantages when living in modern big cities.
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Hi samsons, here my thoughts

the majority of people moved to athe big cities from their hometown to have a good life condition to live.

... advantages and disadvantages to beinga people when people live ...

... in a small community, you never feel lonely because people knew know each other and everyone usually speaks to each other.

and people there were little crime because people there did not have material needspossession so much

And if children have a lot of friends to play with, they ...

.., fields and rivers and also , they have no factories or industries there.

That's it. I wish it could be help.
Best Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / The majority of people moved to some big cities from their hometown to have a good condition to live