Manual and technological process of chocolate manufacturing - ten stages

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
The diagrams show how chocolate is produced.

The diagram illustrates chocolate production process which is consist of ten stages. Overall, it can be seen that these processes are divided into two method, first is manual process, while the second is technological process.

First of all, ripe cocoa fruits have to be picked from cacao tree which only grow in South America, Africa and Indonesia. After that, collect cocoa beans by breaking red pods so then it can be fermented before it is dried under the sun light. Moreover, the cocoa beans, which have been dried, are packed in big sacks. These processes is done manually by traditional method.

In addition, these cocoa bean sacks are sent by using train or truck to the factory, so it can be processed by other treatment. After it is stored in the factory, the beans are roasted on high temperature, around 350°C. The next stages is destroying the dry cocoa beans until the outer shell can be removed. Finally, the inner part of cocoa is pressed by using mechanical equipment, so then it results liquid chocolate. But, it need to be compacted before it is sold in stores.

Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
Hello Mr Yonathan :)
You did well in your writing. :) But, you should avoid using too many cohesive devices, such as first, after that, next, and then because it will lowering your score, and looks unnatural

The diagram illustrates chocolate production [...] while the second is technological process.
(here is another example for your introduction:The diagram illustrates the process of making chocolate. Overall, it can be seen making chocolate pass through several steps, started with harvesting the ripe red pods until chocolate production at the factory.

First of all, ripe cocoa fruits have to be picked ...
After that collect cocoa beans by breaking ...
Moreover, the cocoa beans, which ...

In addition , these cocoa bean ... After it is stored in the factory, the beans are roasted on high temperature, around 350°C. The next stages is destroying the dry cocoa beans until the outer shell can be removed.Finally, the inner part of cocoa is pressed ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Manual and technological process of chocolate manufacturing - ten stages