The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present.- Task 1

meimei0112 1 / -  

Ryemouth village transformation

The illustration given depicts the landscape transformation occurring in a village named Ryemouth over the course of around 27 years, commencing from 1995 to this day.
As can be inferred from the map, it is clear that the village of Ryemouth undergoes a host of dramatic changes. Overall, the repurposing of the village was a company by the introduction of new leisure and transport infrastructure. There was a hotel located at the right corner to the intersection, facing a cafe across the road. To this day, these structures remain intact.

To the north of this area, a golf course and a tennis court have been constructed at the expense of the forest park and the farmland. Other changes include a new road which is running West and is roughly parallel to the seaside road.

In addition, the shops and fish market in the South end have been converted into seaside restaurants and apartments. The fishing port has also been removed, which opens up the beachfront. A car parking facility has also been built to the east of the hotel located on the southeastern region.

A review of both images does not provide a village name to the Mader.Where did the name come from? The writer must make it clear that the name of the area was provided in the original presentation. The year estimation is incorrect at 27 years, it has only been 26 years. The transformation is already referenced in the diagram as having been completed, yet the writer makes time references as still ongoing. This is an incorrect presentation as it is written in present tense.

The writer shows vocabulary usage confusion based on homonym references for "a company " (a number of individuals assembled or associated together; group of people.) and "accompany" (to be or exist in association or company with). The English language in tricky when it comes to homonyms, which can result in serious LR deductions.

Beyond these errors, the essay makes creative use of both image presentations resulting in an informative and interesting read.

Home / Writing Feedback / The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present.- Task 1