The mass media are fulfilled with different news about celebrities - actors, singers, footballers...

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
The media pay too much attention to the lives and relationships of celebrities such as actors, singers, or footballers. They should spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The media report and show much news about people who appear in the visual screen, like actors, singers, and footballers. As a result, mass media fulfill with their news. Even, it is good or bad. I tend to agree that media also should inform about common people's life that sometimes inspire and affect the others' life.

People, news watchers, or TV audiences may do not know who has won gold medal in mathematics olympiad in overseas, if media never report it. That is why I think media should record the news about ordinary people, because they are more important as well as celebrities. Many ordinary people are inspirational persons. For instance, a girl who comes from poor family has gotten full scholarship in abroad. When media show this news to public, it will inspire many young people for struggling to get scholarship. In fact, it really has happened in my country. It has resulted that many fresh graduates are getting confident for hunting scholarship in overseas too. It can be seen that media affect the life of some people through the good news from common persons.

Even though, media also still provide the news about famous persons who always perform in TV. Because audiences will always be waiting for their idol, in which they are actors, singers, or footballers. People will not get boring when they notice their idol's news. Even it had repeated many times or had shown for a long time. For example, Raffi Ahmad and Nagita Slavina's wedding had showed for 2 days in several hours a day. Some people say that it was not important to watch and to display in TV, but the rating and share rose and hit other TV shows. Therefore, media have prove their affection how people are getting happy by just watching their favorite celebrities on TV and media will get many benefits from this case.

To sum up, media can spend more time to report celebrities' lives, but they also should provide much news about ordinary people's lives. Since, ordinary people frequently give inspiration for people's life and it can change how people stand out. Good news from ordinary people can balance the negative issue from celebrities. Media can do the way. 364w
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Hi Anna. here are my suggestions for your essay

... news about people who have appearedappear inon the visual screen, ...
1. use simple perfect --> who have appeared
2. proposition for appear + on

As a result, mass media fulfillfulfil with their news.
... people's life that sometimes inspireinspires and affect the others' life.

... Nagita Slavina's wedding had showedshown for 2 days in ...
Therefore, media have proveproved their affection how people ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The mass media are fulfilled with different news about celebrities - actors, singers, footballers...