Essay-Mommy Makeovers, Newest Trend in Cosmetic Surgery-Feedback Welcome!

amymich79 1 / 2  
Nearly everyone has the same opinion that children can be precious additions to any family, plus each person has been acquainted with moms who radiated from beginning to end of their pregnancy, apparently unchanged through each and every one of the alterations within their body. Moms frequently take notice of the physical modifications which hang about, such as effects like swollen tummies, additional heaviness resting on the sides, broader legs, and drooping protracted away breasts. Going through labor in addition to nursing has been known to inflict major visible changes on many moms' bodies, in particular for those who have experienced pregnancy multiple times (Aaronson, 2009). An increasing number of moms going under the knife for cosmetic surgery every year to have procedures commonly that are commonly branded "mommy makeovers". Mommy makeovers are completed by means of a distinctive group of plastic cosmetic surgeries intended to offset the bodily consequences of pregnancy (Agha-Mohammadi & Hurlwitz, 2009). This aesthetic cocktail of breast enhancements, tummy tucks, and a number of other treatments aimed at mothers is proving to be the quick fix for women to get back to the pre-baby body they long for.

Childbearing as well as nursing are both capable of having an effect on the form of the breasts (Larsen, 2009). Breasts are inclined to wilt following the widening of overextended skin due to hormones, and from rapid weight fluctuations due to pregnancy. Some women discover their breasts drop subsequent to birth either the nursing phase (Aaronson, 2009). In order for a mom's breasts to seem more solid, even potentially larger than their existing state, a breast lift or implants may be the answer. Breast implants might be opted for so that a mom's breasts are hardened to counteract pregnancy and breastfeeding. Breast lifts are intended for moms whose size has been replaced with a surplus of breast tissue along with skin. Breast implants and lifts may be an aid in putting breasts in their rightful place (Herrera, 2009). The effect is youthful, firmer breasts that reflect a pre-baby appearance.

After having a baby moms often complain of loose skin in addition to stubborn fat in the tummy. Childbearing makes the tummy muscles bigger causing them to give a tummy an unwanted "potbelly" look (Aaronson, 2009). This elongating often results in dreaded stretch marks. Eating healthy plus working out are not always enough to give these muscles the tension they had prior to pregnancy. Dr. Robert Kenevan of the Avalon Clinic for Cosmetic Surgery says, "Despite some claims that there are no "in intrinsic abnormality to the breasts or abdomen" the problem is that we did a survey of board certified cosmetic surgeons and their patients found that the majority of women seeking cosmetic surgery after pregnancy are in fact uncomfortable and embarrassed with their bodies and just want to feel "normal" again." Women may possibly seek a tummy tuck to correct the slumping skin pregnancy left behind. A tummy tuck may be the reinventing of a flat tummy (Herrera, 2009).

Some other common after effects of having a baby consist of cellulite in addition to stretch marks on other parts of the body. Laser stretch mark removal will help lessen the facade of stretch marks (Larsen, 2009). Furthermore, many moms turn to liposuction to shape and soften areas such as their bottom. Liposuction aids to remove cellulite plus surplus fat. This fat elimination method is mostly used in areas such as women's legs, bottoms, and any potentially difficult part of the physique, essentially taking away cellulite and unwanted fat (Herrera, 2009). The procedures are not dangerous; furthermore they can be incredibly successful in achieving moms' pre-baby appearance. Women who may be mulling over what a mommy makeover can do for them will benefit best by consulting an accredited cosmetic surgeon to find out what aesthetic recipe is most likely to salvage their physique once they are certain they do not want to have any more babies. (Aaronson, 2009).

Countless women achieve a fresh persona, not to mention increased self-assurance and are able to feel attractive if the surgery is performed safely and at the right time in their lives. The majority of moms that have opted to go under the knife for the mommy makeover turn out delighted with the outcome (Angelchik, 2009). This procedure at times is consequently successful that women feel like they are more appealing than even more they had their babies. One of the most attractive points about the mommy makeover that multiple procedures are performed at one time, hence they only have to endure a single healing phase, and this results in getting back to the more significant treasures of life (Kenevan, 2007). Mommy makeovers may well minimize the unpleasant physical scars having a baby left by transforming bodily features back to where nature intended them to be, bestowing moms the buoyancy to feel like beautiful women.

References
My advice is to scrap the first three sentences of your essay or add them in later. If you change the first sentence a little, it would be a more powerful opening statement;

An increasing number of moms are going under the knife for cosmetic surgery every year to have procedures donecommonly that are commonly branded "mommy makeovers". Mommy makeovers are completed by means of a distinctive group of plastic cosmetic surgeries intended to offset the bodily consequences...

After having a baby, moms often complain of having loose skin in addition to stubborn fat in the tummy.

This elongating often results in dreaded stretch marks.

Liposuction aids in removing cellulite plus surplus fat.

This procedure at times is consequently successful that women feel like they are more appealing than even before they had their babies.

One of the most attractive points about the mommy makeover is that multiple procedures are performed...
OP amymich79 1 / 2  
Ok, thanks! I was already wondering about that opening statement! What if I start the essay with a real life story of someone who has experienced the mommy makeover? I even considered starting with some strong statistics? OOORRRR my favorite intro has always been the questions, like: Are you a mom? Have you ever just looked in the mirror wondering why pregnancy caused so many changes to your body? No matter how much exercise and dieting, and things just aren't going back to where they used to be! Well, I am, and based on what I've just researched, I'm seriously thinking of joining the thousands of women doing this every year; it's called the mommy makeover, and it's the newest trend in cosmetic surgery aimed at moms like us!
Questions are good attention grabbers, for sure. They are almost a little cliche, though, because of how overused rhetorical questions are in commercials and other presentations.

Still, your ideas are great!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay-Mommy Makeovers, Newest Trend in Cosmetic Surgery-Feedback Welcome!