A movie that has inspired you and its impact on your life. Problem in usage and convention - CBEST

baljinder 2 / 4  

"Tare Zameen Par" movie

We get inspired by the things we come in contact with in our daily life. A film that has inspired me a lot, was a movie I watched two years ago. It was a movie named "Tare Zameen Par" , which means little stars on earth. It is about the life of a special child "Eric" with learning disability. The movie is inspirational for future teachers. The movie shows what a kid with disability has to face just because he thinks differently.

The story shows how his parents, friends and even teachers treat Eric because he has no interest in studies. Although he tried to learn, and focus, but he failed. It was the emotional scene of the movie and even I cried that what a little guy is going through. Everyone in his contact is expecting beyond his abilities. No one even tries to understand him and his feelings. Everyone is checking his limits by bullying him, however he get use to it and it does not seem effecting him anymore. He starts living in his own world and then stops going to school. Eric starts spending his time with nature , without thinking the consequences of his action.

One day a new teacher comes to his class and notices about his disabilities. He takes an initiative to get closer to the Eric and become his friend . Finally, he get to know about his hidden talent . The teacher got shocked when he sees his art drafts. He encourage him to take part in art competition. With teacher's encouragement and his hard work he won that competition. Suddenly he become star of the day and get popular among school kids. The teacher brings his confidence back and also secure his future.That was the clicking point, I learnt that a teacher can make a difference in students life. That is why the teachers are called nation builders. At that moment, I decided to become a teacher and wanted to make children life better.

I believe that education can change a vision to see children with disabilities. There should be more movies like this, so that people get knowledge out of it. The school boards need to introduce such things in their curriculum, it will benefit students and of course teachers as well. In that way this planet will be more livable place for all of us without any discrimination. The more we get educated, less will be such kind of ignorance.One has to see a child beyond the labels as a human being and each kid deserves to be loved.
The essay is a summary of the movie, it does not represent how its story elements and scenes inspired you to become a better teacher. In that context of the discussion, this essay has failed to deliver the expected information. There needs to be an extended representation of how it inspired you and the impact that the film events had in your life. Specifically, your professional life as a teacher. The summary of the movie should be covered in only 1 paragraph. Then, the elements that you identified with needs to be discussed in combined paragraphs that first, explains the scene that inspired you, then how you apply that inspiration and learning in your professional life. Discussing how your teaching style and your relationship with your students will also help to highlight the required inspiration and impact discussion. Overall, this essay doesn't deliver the impression that you understood what you were being asked to discuss. Granted that this movie inspired you to become a teacher. The discussion you should have then presented was how the movie has helped you to become a better teacher in actual practice after the theoretical training that you gained in order to become a licensed teacher.
OP baljinder 2 / 4  
Thank you @Holt . I want to know is my grammar and usage correct ? I will keep your advice to wrap summary of a movie in one paragraph. I took test but could not pass it because of usage and grammar.i will appreciate if u point out my usage and convention mistakes. thanks agin for your help.

Home / Writing Feedback / A movie that has inspired you and its impact on your life. Problem in usage and convention - CBEST