It is a natural process which animal species such as dinosaurs become extinct.

dorypham123 1 / -  
Some people hold the belief that human beings may not have the responsibility to prevent several rare animal species becoming extinct. This essay completely disagrees with this statement for several reasons.

The first reason behind my belief is that most creatures make a contribution to educational aspects, namely for science, environment, and history. The main reason for this is that scientists who find out and reach several remarkable achievements, which used animals as the main character, are able to provide the following generation with a huge amount of information. For example, there are a number of ocean explorers who pursue a goal that can name many unusual species that have not been found and studied by scientists or ancestors in Mariana Trench, also known as the deepest place in the world. This is why I think that people should put forward a solution to animal's extinction, thereby broadening human beings' knowledge.

Another reason worth mentioning is that some endangered animals play an important role in biodiversity. The simple explanation for this is that each herbivorous or omnivorous animal plays a role in the natural food chain, which connects not only animals but also plants, forest, ocean and thus disrupts the balance of the ecosystem. In addition, the existence of some species have a symbolic meaning in culture or religion, such as pandas being preserved strictly by China, cows being worshiped as a god by Hinduism believers. For these reasons I believe that human beings should take immediate action to stop the disruption that may lead to several detrimental impacts on our lives.

In conclusion, I entirely disagree that the extinction of several species totally depends on natural process without any attenuating issues by humans given the aforementioned arguments.
Your discussion is not really very clear. You are too focused on using advanced vocabulary, which is not the purpose of this test. A simple explanation using everyday English words would have helped you gain a better TA, C+C, and GRA score. The discussion focus should have been on the extinction of dinosaurs as that was the original reference point in the prompt. This is the reason why your 2 reasoning paragraphs are contradicting, rather than supporting each other. There is no sense in the discussion you presented since the writer's opinion remains confusing and unclear to the reader. It will get a failing C+C and GRA score. Coherence is a major problem in your presentation. You have to make sure that your writing follows the previously laid out thought process in a clear manner.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is a natural process which animal species such as dinosaurs become extinct.