Natural resource from outer space

Adhisti 20 / 19 2  
As Earth runs out of natural resources, we have started to look to space for solutions. However, some people argue that this is the wrong thing to do, and instead we should look for alternative solutions here on Earth.

To what extent do you agree with them?
What alternatives might there be to exploiting space for natural resources?

Natural resources on Earth are running out, and this occurs continuously from year to year. Experts seek out solutions in outer space. Nevertheless, it is not such an appropriate way to exploit resources in space. In this essay, I would agree that we should use alternative energy which is still available on the earth. Where possible, the use of asteroid from space to generate greenhouse gases and water as energy should be taken into consideration.

Basically, there are still many forms of renewable energy on the earth as alternative solutions, since its availability is possible to be developed. For instance, water and wind turbine should be improved to produce electricity. What is more, artificial energy can be obtained by synthesis reaction. To exemplify, biogas and bioethanol as fuel for transportation must be increased. Therefore, humankind have other energy resources. As a result, it supplies energy needs for human living.

Alternative resources can be gained from asteroids. It would be possible to generate greenhouse gases and water by firing large the ammonia-bearing asteroids. Benefit from this is that other forms of energy can be resulted in space and it is transported to the earth without containing pollution. However, it also has drawback when it exploits constantly which can result in imbalance for the universe. So, after shooting one asteroid, scientists should give the range of time to the next usage of asteroid.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that the earth actually still has alternative environmentally friendly energy and the consumption of these resources needs to be improved. It is possible to look for other energy from the space like asteroids, but the experts should take into account for using it more than one time.
marned 4 / 10 4  
It is better to have 3 paragraph in body.
Starting paragraphs with the words like: First, Next and Also.
Make sure that when you write, you think about your essays plot, draft it, proof read it and when you do proof read, you set yourself as a reader, now when your done, ask yourself, does the essay make sense, did it send the message you want to send, if the answers are no, then enhance your essay. Also, mind the use of your punctuation marks and turn on your spell check all the time.
- In this essay, I would agreewill site why I agree that we should use alternative energy which is still available on the earth.

- Basically, there are still many forms of renewable energy on the earth as alternative solutions,...

- ...gases and water by firing large theamount of ammonia-bearing asteroids.

- Benefit from this is that other forms of energy can be resultedresults in space...

Well, Adhisti, this is a well written essay, as you can see I only have a few remarks.

Now, the only thing worth considering in this essay is how you ideas come together, somehow the ideas are jumping all over the place and goes back to the same origin.

Overall, it's a good one, keep up the good job.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Natural resource from outer space