The new appearance of The Canada transition out of coal-powered electricity by 2030

yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Canada has the plan to reduce the old coal-fired power in 2030 with accelerating from existing timetable that the defeating of trump's ideas to reborn the coal industry. They are two option which will give to the four provinces, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick, where still burn coal for power that it produces power using lower-emitting resources or using carbon capture and storage technology. Nowadays, the non-carbon emitting resource produces 80 percent of Canada's electricity and will increase by 10 percent in 2030. the use of the Canada Infrastructure Bank's public-private funding mechanism will help the Canadian government to the realization the transition out of coal-powered electricity.

Source : TIME
Bams17 28 / 43  
Canada has thea ( article using) plan to reduce (...) power in 2030. (this sentence is too long you need divide to two sentences) with accelerating from existing ...

They THERE are two option OPTIONS (PLURAL SINGULAR ISSUES) which will give to the four ... (AGAIN TOO LONG SENTENCES)

... by 10 percent in 2030. the use of the Canada I THINK BETTER WHEN YOU USE GERUNG " USING OF BLA BLA BLA' Infrastructure Bank's public-private funding ...
alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
Hello, this is my correction for you

Canada has a plan to reduce(...) in 2030 with acceleration from existing timetable that ...

They are two options which will give ...

you must careful from wrong grammar, and singular plural.

But, you must fulfill the address of website which you write, so I can check and give you correction about that.
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi,there are several advice for you.
1.Canada has thea (article ) plan to reduce ...
2.TheyThere are two optionoptions (singular/plural) which will give to the four provinces such as Alberta, Saskatchewan, ...
3. You should explain what is the two options , to make reader understand about your summary.
4. the use of theFurthermore , Canada Infrastructure (...) to the realization of the transition out of ...
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello! I will give you some opinions about your summary

(1) Canada has the plan to (...) power in 2030 withby accelerating from (...) defeating of t rump's (please using capital for mentioning a name ideas to reborn ... --> I did not get your point

... usage of coal-fired power by accelerating the existing fuel to defeat Trump's idea which want to reborn the coal industry

(2) TheyThere are two options which will be given to the four provinces, (...), where stillthe burn coal for power (...) lower-emitting resources or using carbon capture and storage technology.

...where the burn coal is still used for powering the country that produces lower-emitting resources

(3) ... of Canada's electricity and it will increase by ...
(4) the use of the Canada Infrastructure Bank's public-private funding ...
They will use a fund from Canada Infrastructure's Bank to help the goverment starting the plan
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
Hello yurike

Canada has thea plan to reduce (...) with acceleratingACCELERATION from existing timetable that theis defeating of trump's ...

1. In the beginning of your paragraph don't use "the" as your first article. Because "the" is used if you already mentioned before, and it refer to something.

2. that + is + defeating ---> present continous

3. ACCELERATION ---> NOUN

They are two optionOPTIONS which will give ...

3. PLURAL NOT SINGULAR

Home / Writing Feedback / The new appearance of The Canada transition out of coal-powered electricity by 2030