a new holiday on honor of Savitribai Phule

khushiGul 3 / 13  
Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Please suggest me grammatical correction.
-----------------
Nowadays world are coming closer and becoming a small global village. Each country celebrate a holiday or event of their honorable people, for example, on 1 October Indian people celebrate Gandhi Jayanti, USA celebrate King Martin Luther day and so on. Each country has some purpose of celebration of a holiday. If I would ask to create a new holiday, I would create a holiday on Savitribai Phule's name. Her influence on me have make my mind ...
Nowadays the world is becoming a small global village. Each country celebrate a holiday or event associated with their honorable people; for example, on 1 October Indian people celebrate Gandhi Jayanti, USA celebrate King Martin Luther day, and so on. Each country has some ...Before you end this paragraph, you have to mention the global village again. What does that have to do with the holidays?

The main reason of for celebrating a holiday on Savitribai Phule's name is her influence has not only on affected me but all women in India.

She was a first woman who fought against inequality of men and women, to remove the untouchable caste from the structure of society.

She had been born in poor family.

Use past verb tense here: People treated women like animals.

They hit and not chose not to give proper food to women.

People thrown dung and egg on her, but she continued woman's liberation .

Everyone know Mother Teresa and ...

THANK YOU for teaching me about Savitribai Phule! I will celebrate the holiday with you. :-)
She certainly must have been a hero.
OP khushiGul 3 / 13  
Thanks Kevin

She is a hero for Indian women. We are now taking an education because of her effort only.

Each country celebrate a holiday or event associate with their honorable peopl; for example, on 1 October Indian people celebrate Gandhi Jayanti, USA celebrate King Martin Luther day, and so on. Each country has some purpose of celebration of a holiday. If I would ask to create a new holiday, I would create a holiday on Savitribai Phule's name. Her influence on me have make my mind to create a holiday on her name.

The main reason for celebrating a holiday on Savitribai Phule's name is her influence has not only affected me but all women in India. She was a first woman who fought against inequality of men and women, to remove the untouchable cast from the structure of society. She played an important role in an education for women in India.

She had been born in poor family. The era which she born was backward thinking society. People treated women like animals. They hit and chose not give proper food to women. There were discrimination between men and women. She fought against all them. First she learn up to school and after marriage with help of her husband she completed her graduation. She started primary school for girls. People thrown dung and egg on her but she continued woman's liberation .

Savitribai Phule not only did work in an education field she also contribute in reforming society.
She opened school which she gave admission to all with untouchable people and not teat them separately. In her time there were levels in society. She played an important role with her husband Joyotiba Phtule to give rights to backward people.

Everyone know Mother Teresa and her works for poor people. I want to spread Savitribai Phule's great work all around the world and as on her honor I would like to celebrate a holiday. Some people think that holidays means to take rest and relax. I want to change this holidays definition by doing other works like feeding poor people, serving medicine and support to disable and ill people, arranging events or competition for girls to increase their confidence. In her honor of a holiday people should gather and do some positive events that help not only them but all country and world.

In conclusion, I would like to create a new holiday in honor of Savitribai Phule's, who contributed to get women equal rights and now they are in better situation because of her. In that holiday , people should come together to form unity and celebrate events which help country to do progress.

Home / Writing Feedback / a new holiday on honor of Savitribai Phule