New technology helps to communicate, but on the other hand it destroys differences between cultures

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
Modern technology is changing our world. This has advantages such as bringing people closer together through communication. It also has disadvantages such as destroying the differences between cultures. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

There are many effects of modern technology in recent year and it influence of changes especially that happened in human lives. Some people say that the advantages that bring it can make people closer together through communication. Others state that it can destroy different culture. This essay will state that totally agree that modern technology can make people relationship better especially in communication.

Relationship between people such as friendship is needed a good communication. The modern technology such as cell phone and all its features can influence people to communicate in far distance. For example, more than 30% teenagers in Indonesia use hand phone to contact their friend and it can make they keep in touch because they can ask about their activities each other. So, it is important to improve interpersonal communication that useful for them.

On the other hand, there are drawbacks of cellular usage in these days, because it can reduce meeting or gathering time and destroying culture because of the differences. This matter give disadvantages for teenagers because they can less contact with their family and friend in direct communication. For example, secondary-high school pupils in USA as much as 41% witnessed lost of friend because they use face book to look for new friends that they didn't know who they are personally. Unfortunately, they became far away with their friends, so that it can harmful to culture and relationship among they with their parent or friend.

To sum up, modern technology usage can bring benefits and drawbacks. In my opinion, i totally agree that modern technology can bring people closer together through communication, but it can harmful to culture that it can change because the differences of culture and behaviour from people various places. (288w)
ali26 1 / 5 1  
This matter givegives disadvantages for teenagers ...

you should use subject verb agreement in your sentence

Home / Writing Feedback / New technology helps to communicate, but on the other hand it destroys differences between cultures