Notting Hill shows the highest and Fulham is the least in both rental cost and salaries - the table

fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
The table below provides information on rental charges and salaries in three areas of London.

The given table show charges in weekly rental cost and annual needed salaries in three different suburbs of London. In general, of the three locations, Notting Hill shows the highest and Fulham is the least in both rental cost and salaries.

It is apparently seen that the rental cost in Notting Hill is the most expensive requiring $375 to $738 weekly for one and three bedrooms and with needed salaries $98,500 to $194000 respectively. Fulham area is the cheapest cost of renting a property just cost $600 weekly and 157500 annually needed salaries for three bedrooms. In contrast, Regent's park just remains in the middle of two areas. Although renting a property in this area is quite higher starting $325 for one bedroom to $650 for three bedrooms and therefore you need $85,500 and 170,500 salaries depending on the number of bedrooms required.

shadman19922 21 / 74 10  
It is apparently seen that the

"It is apparent that"... sounds far better

In contrast, Regent's park just remains in the middle of two areas

... You're discussing data here, the sentence implies that a place called Regent's park exists in between Notting hill and Fulham
OP fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
fahadbd:
In contrast, Regent's park just remains in the middle of two areas... You're discussing data here, the sentence implies that a place called Regent's park exists in between Notting hill and Fulham : the rental cost and the needed salary of Regent's park just remains in the middle of two areas
Hi,
You write well, but I feel you better improve on structure. Iwish you followed this structure for this task;
Introduction -

The given table show charges in weekly rental cost and annual needed salaries in three different suburbs of London

Overview -

In general, of the three locations, Notting Hill shows the highest and Fulham is the least in both rental cost and salaries.

Details-

Also, please post all IELTS writng tasks into Writing Feedback forum.I moved this from Graduate forum to Writing Feedback.

Home / Writing Feedback / Notting Hill shows the highest and Fulham is the least in both rental cost and salaries - the table