The number of bee colonies and how much honey they produce

majid61 1 / -  

Summarise information from the charts provided

There are two charts show information about the number of bee colonies and how much honey production changes between 1970 to 2010. these charts compare the above items' progress that rises or falls from 1970 to 2010 in the US.

In 1980 the number of honey colonies was more than 4 million and honey production was 110000 tonnes at the same time, but according to the charts in 1970 with 4 million bee colonies could produce rarely 130000 honey production that demonstrates honey production in 1980 went down compared whit 1980. Between 1990 to 2010 the number of honey-bee colonies went down and honey production too. In 2010 honey production and bee colonies were lowest. In 1980 and 2010 the number of productions compared to the number of bee colonies was the lowest from 1970 to 2010.

Overall, according to these charts, we can say in general, the progress of honey production and honey-bee colonies went down between 1970 to 2010 in the US.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@majid61
Welcome to the forum! I hope that this feedback of mine gives you insight on how to improve this writing. Before anything else, it would be helpful if you are able to include a photo next time of the graph to help us analyze your writing.

From what I can tell, you have a tendency to create unnecessarily long sentences. Some clear examples of this are the first paragraph's second sentence and the second paragraph's first sentence. Both of these clearly should have been cut down to two to three sentences - however, you were unable to do this for whatever reason.

If you want to create a more integral writing approach, try to evade confusing formatting when you are writing. For instance, the numbers should have had commas in between the zeros that would indicate how large the numbers actually are. Simply clustering them altogether like this won't do you any benefit, especially since it just appears to be cluttered than anything else.

The conclusion also needs to not be about what is in the chart itself - rather, this should be an analysis of the overall observation in a way that doesn't introduce new data into the write-up.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of bee colonies and how much honey they produce