The number of gold, silver and bronze medals which were obtained by ten countries in 2012 Olympics

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
The table gives the information about the number of medals consists of gold, silver, bronze which obtain in ten participant countries in 2012. Overall, country's rank is influenced by the quantity of gold. It is noticeable that the United States dominated all countries with their total gold.

Turning to top five ranks, United States had 46 gold medals so that occupy in the first position. Then, the second place was China which was gaining 38 gold medals. Great Britain came in the third with 29 gold medals. Although Russia had superiority number of bronze at 32, it still in fourth since gained 24 gold medals. The composition number of silver and bronze in South Korea was a minority, but it can take fifth with 24 gold medals.

On the other hand, even though Germany had bigger total all medals than South Korea with 44, it is not influenced rating due to the quantity of gold smaller than South Korea. Whereas France had the same number of gold medals with Germany, but it can not exceed the gain of bronze and silver. Italy and Hungary had similar gold medals, but Italy is better because of a total of bronze and silver above Hungary. The last position was occupied by Australia with 7 gold medals although the sum of bronze and silver can surpass ranked above it.

Delvisyendra 6 / 7  
but Italy is better because of a total of bronze and silver above Hungary. (you should use past tense on this sentence)

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of gold, silver and bronze medals which were obtained by ten countries in 2012 Olympics