IELTS Writing task 1 the number of people eating more than 5 portions of vegetables and fish per day

Thanh John 1 / -  
The bar chart illustrates the number of people in the UK eating more than 5 portions of vegetables and fish per day.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

the chart gives information about the proportion of the English who consumed more than 5 portions of vegetables and fish daily, over a period of 6 years, starting from 2011.

overall, it is undeniable that although women had been keeping the record of having the highest consumption of these food every day, higher than children and men, and the second-largest eating these portions group of men

in 2011, it was witnessed that men account for about 18%, higher than children, and slightly lower than women. the english women had equal proportion from 2011 to 2013. in 2012, children and men made up 14% and 19%, respectively. In 2013 men was a slight increase, while the opposite was true for children.

it is record that men and women have upward trends, with the former rose significantly from just under 30% in 2014 to approximately 35% in 2015, and the latter grew slightly from 20% to 25%. Children had a equal percentage from 2014 to 2017. the proportion of women peak at 35% and drop slightly above 30% at the end, while men increase at 25% in 2017.

The first major deductions to this essay will be applied to the GRA score. Please note that you are expected to follow the proper way of writing English sentences. That means, each starting word of a new sentence is always capitalized regardless of whether it is a proper noun, verb, or what have you. Keyboards do not automatically capitalize that letter during the actual test since you are being tested for grammar knowledge and compliance. You also did not capitalize nouns in the sentences such as English. It appears that you have a weak understanding of the English grammar rules or, you chose to ignore those rules when writing this practice test. This is actually a failing type of writing because of the GRA errors.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Writing task 1 the number of people eating more than 5 portions of vegetables and fish per day