The number of people who use internet in USA, Canada and Mexico as percentage from 1999 to 2009

mingochjhj 1 / -  

internet users as percentage in population

the given chart illustrates the number of people who use internet in usa, canada and mexico as percentage from 1999 to 2009
overal, it is readily apparent that all countries saw a rapid growth in internet usage, and canada witnessed the fastest climb in the number of users in comparison with two other nations

looking at the chart in detail, we can see that in the year 1999, the propotion of usa was about 20%, which recorded the highest figure, followed by canada with 10%. the figure for mexico was only 5%. 3 years later, in 2003, canada took the leading position to reach 60% of the total percentage. the figure for usa and mexico was 50% and 25%, respectively.

in the end of the surveyed period, almost 100% of population in canada used internet. the percentage of americans accessed the internet was 90%. mexico constantly grew to 40%, remained the slowest rise.

The essay will get the lowest possible GRA score due to the writer's inability to follow simple writing rules in relation to the English language. His first error, is that he writes all of his sentences in lower case letters, neglecting to capitalize the first word of every new sentence. The second error, is that he completely disregards the noun writing rules, which states that the proper names of persons, places, or things must be written with the first letter in capital form. That single error alone, repeated throughout the essay, will be enough for him to actually fail this test. In order to pass this test, he must learn the basic English writing rules first and apply it to his simple writing exercises properly.
selenakieu 4 / 14 1  
Hi @mingochjhj
You should not use "we" or "I", which are pronouns that describe personal opinion in a report task.
Hope that you find my comment useful!

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of people who use internet in USA, Canada and Mexico as percentage from 1999 to 2009