People who used the Internet between 1999 and 2009 in 3 countries including USA, Canada, and Mexico

chaungoctoan 1 / -  

Internet Users as percentage of population

The line graph compares the percentage of people who used the Internet between 1999 and 2009 in 3 countries including USA, Canada,Mexico
It is clear that the population that get access to the Internet in each country increased dramatically over the period shown from 1999 to 2009.Overall, a much larger of Canadians and Americans used the Internet in comparison with Mexico and Canada experienced the fastest grown in Internet usage

In 1999, the proportion of people having accessed to the Internet in USA was at 20%.The percentage of Canada and Mexico is lower at about 10% and 5% respectively.In 2005 , Internet user's rate in both the USA and Canada rose to around 70% of the population while the proportion for the Mexico was lower and reached just over 25%

By 2009 the percentage of people accessing the Internet was highest in Canada.Almost 100% of the Canadian ones got access to the Internet,compared to about 80% of Americans and only 40% of Mexican ones.

countries including USA,

You cannot say "including" because there are only 3 countries represented in the image. You should be referencing the 3 countries as the main sources rather than additional sources, which is the implication of the word "including".

1999 to 2009.

Avoid referencing factual information in the trending statement. The trend should be a general reference, free of actual information. Use the dates and years in the actual reporting paragraphs next time.

The main problem in terms of paragraph compliance in this presentation is the final paragraph. You only have one sentence in that section. The main requirement is at least 3 sentences per paragraph. The last one will result in a GRA deduction since it is a run-on sentence.

Home / Writing Feedback / People who used the Internet between 1999 and 2009 in 3 countries including USA, Canada, and Mexico