Numbers of people using the internet in Mexico, America and Canada over a period of six years

lathuha 1 / -  

LINE GRAPH ABOUT INTERNET USING IN THREE COUTRIES

The given line graph gives statics of people using the internet in Mexico, America and Canada over a period of 6 years between 1999 and 2009.
It is clear that the percentage of Internet users in all three countries increased throughout the period. While the number of Mexican internet users slightly increased, a much larger percentage of Canadians and Americans had access to the internet.

In 1999, there were only 5% of people in Mexico using the internet in comparison with approximately 25% and 10% of Americans and Canadians respectively. In 2005, whereas internet using number in USA and Canada reached about 70%, the percentage of Mexican accessing to internet only reached just over 25%. From 1999 to 2005, the internet using rate in American rose by 50%, twice as much as those in Mexican.

In 2009, the number of internet users reached a spike in Canada. Almost 100% of Canadians used the Internet compared to 80% of Americans and only 40% of Mexicans.
The writer should avoid combining several information presentations in one sentence. Such presentations limits the clarity of the information presentation. It also holds back the writer from writing a proper mix of simple complex sentences. These run-on presentations limit the scoring possibilities of the overall presentation in reference to LR, C + C, and GRA requirements.

The writer must know how to differentiate between the country and nationality. America is the country referred to in the graph. Americans are the nationals of the country. check the image again since you did not upload it. An error was made in reference to that.

An academic paragraph is always made up off at least 3 sentences. The last paragraph in this presentation does not meet the minimum requirement. Always presenta balanced discussion sequence for better formatting scores.

Home / Writing Feedback / Numbers of people using the internet in Mexico, America and Canada over a period of six years