Numbers of power generation in two countries in 1980 and 2010, provided by the pie chart

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
A breakdown of the number of power generation based on source in both of countries in 1980 and 2010 is provided by pie charts. Overall, it can be seen that the main source that was used to generate electricity in New Zealand was coal and this country did not use nuclear as source in both of frame time. However, Germany was able to utilise nuclear as source to produce electricity in both of frame time.

In 1980, using coal as the resource in the New Zealand was higher number of unit than in Germany about 56 and 28 respectively. Furthermore, at that moment, producing electricity city using natural gas in both of countries was quite similar about under a third, eventhough Germany more can utilise than New Zealand.

In 2010, utilising coal in New Zealand illustrated a significant difference for using this material in Germany. Besides, natural gas power source in both countries had same number about 2. Meanwhile, Germany more able to use nuclear than New Zealand, eventhough this country just used 2 unit hydro power source and this member was less than in New Zealand.

MufliHamid - / 21 7  
... on source in both NEW ZEALAND AND GERMANYof countries in 1980 and 2010 AS A PROJECTED YEAR, A 3-DECADE PERIOD is provided by pie charts.

..nd was coal(COMMA) and this country did not use nuclear as sourcein both of frame time . However, Germany was able to utilise UTILIZE nuclear IT as THE MAJOR source OF to produce electricity in ...

In 1980, using coal
producing electricity city
utilising coal in New Zealand
THEY ARE USING THE SAME PATTERN. TRY TO USE THE DIFFERENT PATTERNS..
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello Pram, let me give my correction for you

based on the source in (the word "source" need article "the")

Germany was able to utiliseutilize nuclear

eventhougheven though Germany more can utiliseutilize

In 2010, utilisingutilizing coal

keep writing
thank you
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Hi Pramudiana,
it is a good writing but let me give some correction here.

... based on source in both oftwo different countries in 1980 and 2010, a 30-year period is provided byin the pie charts.
... the main source that was used to generate the electricity in New Zealand was coal and . However, this country did not ...
However,In any case, Germany was able to ...
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi, below through my advice for you.
1. ... based on source in both( both mention to?) this is your introduction.of countries in 1980 ...
2. ... in New Zealand was coal and this country (you don not need to mention it) did not use nuclear ...
3.utilise ---> utilize ( miss spelling word)
4. the sentence pattern are used monotonous, have similar pattern. try to combine between 3 way patterns.
5. ... and 2010 is provided by pie charts and is measured in percentage
kangsix 2 / 7  
... electricity in New Zealand was coal, and this country did not use nuclear power as a source in both of thetime-frames . However, Germany was able to utilize nuclear power as a source of electricity production in both of the time-frames .

Home / Writing Feedback / Numbers of power generation in two countries in 1980 and 2010, provided by the pie chart