IELTS writing task 1-The chart shows portion of men and women who passed the driving test 1980-2010

Juliavang 1 / -  

number of people who passed the driving test

The chart demonstates the proportion of Asian women and men in a country who succeeded in getting through their driving test between 1980 and 2010.
Overall, it is clear that the number of people who passed the driving test increased from 1980 to 2010. However, female were more suceessfully finished the test than male. In 2000, the portion of both genders reached the highest milestones over the period.

In 1980, just below 50% of woman could pass the exam.Then, this fraction rised to about 53% in 1990. The highest proportion of woman during the term got through the test made out neaely two thirds in 2000. However, the percentage went down with approximately 64% in 2010.

Over the period of 1980 to 1990, the ration of men who could have their driving licenses increased from roughly below one in three to under 40%. Though, man had the highest proportion of driving test passed during the period with a rate of about 50% in 2000. And this ration stayed stable by 2010.

• the chart

Tense usage and referencing is a clear problem for this writer. She must review her tense usage lessons and familiarize herself with word tenses to avoid the repeated errors in this essay. While the clarity of the presentation was not affected, the grammar range and accuracy scores will definitely be reduced due to the grammatical errors.

Additional lessons in Singular v. Plural work usage are also needed because the writer tends to use a mix of singular and plural references in sentences / paragraphs. There must be a uniform reference in this section when it comes to the number of users. This problem will be another reason for another GRA score reduction. Refer to the image title. The genders are provided in plural form. So the reference must remain in the plural form within the report. The image information often clues in the student to the possible presentation errors. Taking note of these information often helps avoid the presentation problems in specific sections.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS writing task 1-The chart shows portion of men and women who passed the driving test 1980-2010