If old people are no longer physically, mentally, or financially able to see themselves..

Lani 1 / -  

who will take care of the old generation in case of necessary assistance?

Around the world, many countries have been experiencing the aging population. This chronic issue has posed a question that is who will take care of the old generation when they need assistances. While some people might advocate that younger generation should bear this responsibility, a large amount of individual concurs that the government would create social welfares to support the elderly.

It is widely believed that the government backs in elder care would relieve the financial burden of taking care of senior citizens for families. When losing their ability to move and suffering from dementia, the elderly people are likely to seek assistance in their daily life. If they live with their offspring, this child usually has to take a part-time job or even leave his or her job to spend time with his or her parents, which would lead to significantly reduce his or her household income while he or she has to deal with the exorbitant costs of living. Therefore, the authorities should introduce curriculums to endorse welfares for the senior citizens.

However, some individual who proponent of the idea that younger family members should take responsibilities for supporting their grandparents might argue that looking after the older members of family is a way to repay what the old did for the young. The mother gave birth to her children, and the parents usually endured immense hardship to nurture their kids from childhood to adulthood. Thus, when the parents become old and are unable to take care of themselves, the young are naturally supposed to be responsible for their parents as a way to express their profound gratitude for what they received during their growth. While this is undeniable, if parents brought their children up in the hope of receiving care later, this would be a heavy burden for the children that potentially limit their development in their private life and work.

In conclusion, many nations have been looking for an answer for a question that who will bear responsibility to care for the senior individuals. While this responsibility naturally lies with young generations, the government should provide accessible elder care to assist the working generation in looking after their parents.
a large amount of individual

Is your personal opinion a part of this statement? There is no personal opinion and solution summary presented. You may want to reconsider the writing task requirements. Your opinion represents one aspect of the discussion consideration and preliminary scoring requirements. That went missing and will adversely affect your preliminary score.

The point of the essay is difficult to find. The discussion seems to be long, but pointless. It is pointless because the summary is not clear about the purpose of the essay, what your task for the writing is, and how it will be presented. As such, the essay is more confusing rather than informative. The paragraphs tend to wander from its actual discussion purpose, making the discussion even more vague than ever in regards to the actual or central point of the discussion. It is not a passing score essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / If old people are no longer physically, mentally, or financially able to see themselves..