The oldest form of circus has existed in Roman Empire around sixth century

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
IELTS SUMMARY 5 HISTORY OF THE CIRCUS

The oldest form of circus has been existed in Roman Empire around sixth century B.C. Circus Maximus was public entertainment at that moment containing chariot races, gladiator fight, and exhibits of exotic animals. When Roman Empire fall, the circus reduced to small member include performer and animal trainer and travel around the world.

When the Dark Ages, the circus went from one village to another village and entertained people. However, in the Dark Ages leisure time was extremely rare, but people still have few opportunities to enjoyed circus performance. Modern circus was founded by an Englishman named Philip Astley during late 1700s. Philip was invented some performance like stunt riding in the horseback and performed in a circus ring. After Astley's death, the circus already known in America during the early 1800. Joshua Brown introduced portable tents in 1825 and used by modern circus until now.
hasbi 29 / 42 23  
Hi,., yonathan,.,

your summarization is great, however, here some advice for you in order to improve your writing in the future. practice make perfect!

The oldest form of circus has been existed (PASSIVE VOICE) in Roman Empire around sixth century
if you use PASSIVE VOICE, you should make sure the meaning. maybe you can rewrite this sentence in a active form in order to make it clear related to its meaning.

there are two kinds of articles (THE, AN/A). They use to refer to specific or particular nouns
a/an is used to change or modify non-specific or non-particular nouns.

the = definite article

a/an = indefinite article

For example, if I say, "Let's watch the video ," I mean a specific video.
If I say, "Let's watch a video ," I mean any book rather than a specific video

so,in your writing The oldest form of circus should be THE CIRCUS

sixthTHE SIXTH

America during the early DURING EARLY
.....gladiator THE GLADIATOR

what is more?
preposition matter, some words have their own preposition. you should match them each other appropriately
in your writing for instance: "riding in the horseback" It appears that in is not the right preposition to use in this context

"riding on the horseback"

Home / Writing Feedback / The oldest form of circus has existed in Roman Empire around sixth century