No one can deny the benefits to be gain from leading a hand to in needed nations

Michael Tran 1 / -  
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

As the human civilization has now stepping into the era of globalization, that means globe is now flatter than ever in the term of globalization, developed nations are becoming wealthier while underdeveloped countries still struggle in order to match the standard of the new world order. This has ultimately leaded to the emergence of one question: "Whether or not the wealthy nations are required to aid the poor nations in education, food, etc.? " In my opinion, developed nations are not obligate by any means to look after their poorer counterparts. Although they should keep in mind there is no lost in aiding other countries, nevertheless, it is considered to be a righteous thing to do. This essay shall shed a light on the benefits and the reason in why wealthy nations should lend a helping hand to poorer nations.

The foremost reason is by helping poor nations in the process of building their county, wealthy nations are guarantee to receive exclusive long- term benefits from their sponsored nations. Benefits such as: access to cheaper import work force, unique privilege resources trading. Plus, by sharing their wealth, food and education to other nations, the wealthy country can gain good political status and position on the global market as well as in global organizations (E.g.: UN, WTO...)

Moreover, from a humanity stand point, any citizens in the world are all human being and have the right to pursuit of happiness, despite of their origins. So by provided aids to other countries, it is the display of brotherhood between human to human, and from every angle is always were a noble and selflessness act.

In a nutshell, no one can deny the benefits to be gain from leading a hand to in needed nations. At the end of the day, whether the decision to help was based solely on the long- term benefits or due to the fact is was the act of compassion, the end results will always be positive to both side.
First, there are few admin requests I have for you. You should have a more meaningful topic for the title and open all your IELTS essays in the Writing Feedback forum. These are not just forum rules but they help you earn more meaningful comments too.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
has now stepping

has stepped/is stepping

that means globe is now flatter than ever in the term of globalization,

This part could be omitted.

match the standard of the new world order.

This sounds confusing.

are not obligate

are not obliged

no lost

no loss

nevertheless, it is considered to be a righteous thing to do

"Nevertheless" is a redundant word. You already used "although" in this sentence.

This essay shall shed a light on the benefits and the reason in why wealthy nations should lend a helping hand to poorer nations.

This sentence is not necessary.
Your introduction is too lengthy. You had better write a short and direct one to save time for your body paragraphs.

are guarantee

are guaranteed

from their sponsored nations

You could omit this part.

Benefits such as: access to cheaper import work force, unique privilege resources trading

This sentence is incomplete. You could merge it with the previous sentence.

despite of

despite = in spite of

by provided aids

by providing

to be gain

that can be gained

the end results

final results

both side.

both sides

due to the fact is was the act of compassion

Hope this helps!

Home / Writing Feedback / No one can deny the benefits to be gain from leading a hand to in needed nations