One of the modern designs of houses is the underground house designed by the professionals

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
summary listening - experimental design for housing

One of the modern designs of houses is underground house where it is designed by the professional not the architecture. Some believe that this design has many advantages such as price low and friendly environment. Also the underground house utilizes double layer, solar energy and a plenty of mirrors inside the house. In addition, the underground house can reduce carbon dioxide from household activities.
nda18 46 / 81 9  
Hi ibe, these are my thought towards your summary

... is underground house whereit is designed by the ...
many advantages such as price lowlow price and friendly environment
... utilizes double layer (glass) , solar energy and ...

thank you
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Ibe!
Allow me to give you some suggestion.

One of the modern designs of houses (You may use "accomodation" to avoid almost same word in a sentence) is underground house, (You have to put comma here) where it is designed ...

Some believe that this (You may say "The design", it refers to the professional's) design has many advantages such as price low (Low price) and friendly environment.

Hope it helps you :)
OP ibe13 36 / 50 9  
aloha Nda18 and nurainiyusuf16, thanks for your suggestion, yet there are some I have to explain according to my knowledge;

(1) price low VS low price
I write "price low" because I want to mention "price which is low", and then I try to make reducing adjective clause. Therefore, price which is low can be price low

(2)

(You have to put comma here) where it is

as far as I am concerned, conjunction "where" can use whether comma or not

Overall, I appreciate your thoughts

Home / Writing Feedback / One of the modern designs of houses is the underground house designed by the professionals