Opinion that authorities should rise the price of fuel for vehicles to resolve environmental issues

phanhalinh485 1 / -  
People think that government should increase the cost of fuel for cars and other vehicles to solve environmental problems.

Give your opinion.

It was believed that authorities should rise the price of fuel for vehicles to resolve environmental issues. While there are grounds to argue that it might be an effective measure, it can be equally be argue that other measures might have an even greater impact.

On the one hand, increasing the cost of fuel for cars could encourage people to switch to other eco-friendly options like the electric car. It could also deter unnecessary driving, resulting in decreasing in carbon dioxide and smoke. Furthermore, the higher taxes fee would be used to improve public transportation. People will use public vehicles such as a bus for long distances and bicycles for a short distance more and more; Therefore, the total amount of noxious fumes that cause air pollution is limited.

Having said that, some people disagree and point out that other measures might have a better impact. The highly-cost of fuel might put a huge pressure on the human who relies on private car for necessary activities. In addition, it could also increase living-cost, as transportation costs would rise can lead to increased prices of goods and services. Especially people with low income, are not able to pay this expense. Environmental issues can be prevented by other effective measures.

In conclusion, after all, the aforementioned arguments are discussed, I believed that increasing the cost of fuel for cars may be a measure. However, the government should have better solutions for the long term.
At first glance, the essay may seem to have a long series of text and an impressive body with regards to presentation. However, the essay falls short of the 250 word minimum requirement so the essay will be given preliminary deductions based on the short word count. Then, the essay will continue to be referenced for scoring based on an under develeoped discussion essay. Both errors are based on the unmet word requirement. So the essay will start with a handicapped score, a failing score, then have to recover from there based on individual scoring sections.

The restatement paragraph has several problems in relation to word usage and idea clarity. The incorrect use of the word "rise" has created a confusing idea for the reader who is looking for the word "raise" instead. While the word chosen for use is related, it still shows incorrect grammar usage which will lead to further sectional reductions in related aspects.

When it comes to the personal opinion presentation, that too is problematic since the writer does not reference himself as the source of the opinion, using proper pronouns, within the sentence. As such, he delivered a general opinion instead of a personal opinion. The result? An incorrect writer opinion format and additional deductions.

This is further going to receive deductions since the paragraph that does not support the writer's opinion will not receive any points. As a single opinion presentation, you must defend your opinion using 2 related reasons. It is not acceptable to say both sides are somehow correct when the writing instructions is clear that you can only support one side of the discussion.

As a first attempt at writing, you show an understanding of the topic and a desire to fulfill the discussion as you deem best. However, you do not understand the required writing format based on your opinion so you made several errors in relation to that scoring expectation. It is the incorrect discussion format and low word count that basically caused the test failure.

Home / Writing Feedback / Opinion that authorities should rise the price of fuel for vehicles to resolve environmental issues