Overall, with the exception of Japan, spending money on housing was the biggest for all countries

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
The bar chart gives the information about the proportion of spending on five different needs in four countries in 2009 and is measured in percent. Overall, with the exception of Japan, spending money on housing was the biggest percentage for all countries.

The majority of the countries respectively United State, United Kingdom, and Canada spent most of their spending on housing while the most expensive spending for japan is food that is as much as 23%. Although japan's expenditure on housing is less than food at 22%, its number was still bigger than canada's expenditure accounting for more than a fifth. In comparison, japan showed the highest percentage on food while united stated was the least. By contrast, in chase of transportation spend, canada's expenditure was a fifth while japan accounted for one to ten.

Turning to the internal comparison among the needs in every country, it is clearly can be seen that Canada and the United State spend more money on transportation than food while the reverse trend happened to Japan and the United Kingdom. Furthermore, the United Kingdom has the least spending on health care trend while the United States appear as the least country spending its expenditure on clothing.

WasishaSisha 16 / 20  
Hi kiki23,

you should utilize the country's name with capital letter
- expensive spending for japan

- Although japan's expenditure on housing

- canada's expenditure accounting for more

- japan showed the highest ...

- canada's expenditure was a fifth while japan accounted for one to ten.

Although japan's expenditure on housing is less than food at 22%---> use verb 2

the United Kingdom has the least spending (...) the United States appear as the least ...---> you should utilize verb 2

Home / Writing Feedback / Overall, with the exception of Japan, spending money on housing was the biggest for all countries