Pain (First writing Essay) - 'Pain is a word that most of us hate'

Alpha 1 / -  
Pain is a word that most of us hate even to experience in life. It is a fundamental element that we feel,
When we get hurt physically or mentally. In a very small age, it is common to fall down and cry because of a slightly pain. The more we experience it the more we grow stronger in future. Physical pain is what we feel outside, It is temporary and we learn from it, The one in the inside called Mental pain can last for even a whole year and even keep us thinking. In a young age, We experience it in life such as relationship with your girlfriend, Friends, Family or even local people.

Whenever someone hurts you, you become vicious even if the person tries to help you. Lots of people try to neglect this feeling by simply being apathy. It sounds odd to do it but there are few human beings that actually do it, Whoever knows a person like that calls him crazy without knowing his past. Pain leads certain people to reach their goals because of the hard life they went through. While youngsters complain about how their relationship is conducted pretty bad, Adults take their time thinking on how to invest their money on their children. For adults it's a huge pain, when their kids fail it shows them no hope to continue spending and it makes them get disappointed all caused by pain.

Pain is an everlasting feeling we won't be able to change even if we feel like, it will haunt us for the good or for the bad.

In my opinion, I recommend you learn from it anytime in all sorts of ways in relationship, work, outside anywhere. The only way you defeat it is by getting stronger every day, a lot of people feel pain and give up easily without trying to get over it except talking. It seems to be unhuman to accomplish it but it is the truth if you become stronger you will gain more advantages in the future so do not take everything to heart just learn from it.
arianna_muv 8 / 15  
It is a fundamental element that we feel,
When we get hurt physically or mentally. take out the comma in the sentence and dont capitalize when
Physical pain is what we feel outside; It is temporary and we learn from it;t he one in the inside called Mental pain can last for even a whole year and even keep us thinking.

Pain is an everlasting feeling we won't be able to change even if we feel like, it will haunt us for the good or for the bad. take out the comma

overall revise your grammar, you capitalized a lot of things that don't need to be capitalized and you put commas where they aren't really necessary.
jamiek125 - / 2  
Essay on why I would want the super power to alleviate pain

Needs to be around 500 words. If you were a super hero, what would your power be, why, and for what purposes would you use it?

Use academic language for college entrance essay.
Mowonight 9 / 19 3  
Did you forget to paste your essay ? If no, you need to work on it if you want some feedbacks.
jamiek125 - / 2  
I need someone to write the essay for me.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  

Google is the best friend. Everything you can find there. Also, If you think that you need some feedback, you post your writing as a preliminary draft here. Or, if you don't want to post it, use this site (EF) to look at other peoples' essays for ideas.

Home / Writing Feedback / Pain (First writing Essay) - 'Pain is a word that most of us hate'