Paraphrising Writing: Uses of Leisure Time

Afdhel 14 / 21 1  
In the midst of activities, human needs to rest to empower the body. Health experts believe that the best path to rewire the body and brain is to spend your time by doing an activity in nature. Spending time in the wilderness can keep the stability of mind and soul.

The present research illustrates that intellectual purpose weakens as a consequence of the energy discharge. Tests show that workers having time spent in the city producing a reductional ability to concentrate and to handle passion and heart. On the contrary, a depleting moment in the country creates the opposite effects.

Unfortunately, many workers choose to get more centered in the metropolitan existence. Based on the situation, people should rejuvenate themselves in nature deliberately rather than keep forcing their stir in the town. Recesses are the best manner of leisure time. The states with the most holidays time are Italy with an approximate of forty-two days a year, and France with thirty-seven. Meanwhile, the hard-working Americans have the least around 13 days.
oktoberlin12 1 / 3  
Hai Afdhel!
Here is my notes for you.

human needs to rest to empower the body.

rewire[I can't find this word in English] .

the body and brain is to spendspending your time.

intellectual purpose weakens [weakens what?, you should add more word such as noun because "weakens" is verb] .

that workers whohavinghave time spent in the city producingproduce a reductional ability to concentrate and to handlehandling passion and heart.

The states with which have the most holidaysholiday time are Italy with ...
Meanwhile, the hard-working Americans have the least around 13 days on the hard-working .

I think you have not delivered your essay properly because of grammatical errors.
You should improve your grammar in your next thread.
Hoep this would help you.
Overall, you did a good job Afdhel.

Home / Writing Feedback / Paraphrising Writing: Uses of Leisure Time