Toefl Essay "Parents should let their children to make mistakes"

ya3r 1 / 1  
Parents should let their children to make mistakes and learn from their mistakes. A/D

To my concept, learning from mistake is prosperous.
To begin with, I feel young persons can acquire responsibility which is merit experience arise from mistake. this critical manner is mandatory for children's future livelihood in society. Inevitably, great deal of truble in today's life occurs in order to neglect one's duty toward his or her own action. I my own experience, when my chid accept his false, not only ashamed about his behavior, but also he think deeply about his inaccurate action.

In addition learning responsibility, people and particularly very young people can learn merit lessons via making mistake. To put it more simply, it is unlikely they commit mistake again, thanks to awareness which is achievement of wrong manner. Consider a driver, after doing speedy driving, undoubtedly he or she would be punished by officer on account of rules. Even assuming that this person neglect his or her crime, awareness toward speed and money payment toward crime is the least harvest.

Finally, dealing with mistake can reduce young's fear toward false. Whereas children are in first stept of their long way, inevitably fighting with struggles is unavoidable. Consequently, horror which came from facing possible mistake is much more fatal than own mistake; hence, trial and error in great spectrum of human daily chores is a inseparable parts of life.

To sum up, parents should prepare an appropriate atmosphere for their young and let them make mistake.
ana_p 27 / 81  
Hi,

Nice essay, except few spelling mistakes. And it would be great, if you could increase your intro and conclusion para.

To begin with, I feel young persons (person only) can acquire responsibility which is merit experience arise from mistake. this critical manner is mandatory for children's future livelihood in society. Inevitably, great deal of truble in today's life occurs in order to neglect one's duty toward his or her own action. I my own experience, ( you could say from my own experience..) when my chid accept his false (mistakes), not only ashamed about his behavior, but also he think deeply about his inaccurate action.( I think, you could write this sentence like this way: He not only ashamed about his behavior, but also thinks deeply about his inaccurate action.. just a suggestion)

In addition,learning responsibility, people and particularly very young people can learn merit lessons via making mistake.?? I am sorry but, didn't understand what do you want to say exactly? To put it more simply, it is unlikely they commit mistake again, thanks to awareness which is achievement of wrong manner. Consider a driver, after doing speedy driving, undoubtedly he or she would be punished by officer on account of rules. Even assuming that this person neglect his or her crime, awareness toward speed and money payment toward crime is the least harvest.

In addition, try to concentrate on your sentence structure. Use simple sentences. (again just a suggestion..)

Good Luck!!
Thanks,
Ana .
OP ya3r 1 / 1  
Dear ana_p
Many thanks for your assistance
I rewrite this topic

Nowadays, which people are more immersed in today's affair, fostering and more important it, educating children in infancy age of their life as a critical manner should be under consideration. although some people are on this view that children can learn skills of life spontaneously, I, as one, believe that parents play a significant role in children's instruction. To my concept, both father and mother should prepare appropriate term and let their young make mistake. As a reformulation, learning responsibility, emerging aptitude, and even doing activities intelligently are obvious consequences of making mistake.

To begin with, taking responsibility and accepting result of own action occurring on account of doing some activity; hence, all events have not positive outcome. In fact, encountering errors are unavoidable. In such condition, leaning responsibility toward false action is a worthwhile lesson. In other word, children not only admit duty of their behavior, but also learn ponder before initiate every movement. Based on my personal experience and according to my observation, individuals who are not prosperous in work space, they did not the real meaning of responsibility due to vicious educational system in past life.

In addition, blossoming talents take place through facing difficulties. Consider a school children, it is true statement that schools are suitable place to emerge aptitude, but this goal is practical providing that false and errors do not punished by teachers an even parents. It is true that mistake can deviate them from right way; however, if it is an excuse for making talent way, it can be useful too.

Finally, I think if people and in particular children make something wrong one time, next decision on same situation would be wisely. On the other hand coping with hardship would be simple. To reformulate, trial and error is significant way to solve great deal of scientific crux support the process of making mistake. In fact these mistakes help young speculate intelligently.

My consideration of the issue of chilren's making mistake and parents attitude toward this has been explored factors such as being responsible, using creativity, and deciding wisely. These consideration lead me to disagree with statement that parent should not let their child make any mistake, In fact lesson which arise from false action is a matter one never forget it.

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl Essay "Parents should let their children to make mistakes"