Parents show us how to recognize the rights and the wrongs

Tillie 3 / 5 1  
Do you agree or disagree that Parents are the best teachers ?

In our life, parents are very importance to us. They are people who teach us how to walk, to know the right and to become a good person in life. Therefore, parents are our great teacher.

Firstly, parents are our first teacher who teaches us how to walk. Since we were a baby, we could not completely walk by ourself. With helps and loves from parents, we could walk a step by step. Sometimes we fell, our parents would encourage us. It seems like a motivation that makes us keep practicing until we do it.

Besides that, They also teach us to know the rights and the wrongs. Whenever we do wrong, they strictly scold and explain us. At that moment, we will hate what they do. Time went by, we grow up and realize that every word they explained to us is very useful. It is lucky to get advices from parents.

Finally, when we first came into this world, our parents had hoped that we could become a helpful person for life.Everyday, they teach us by love and by heart. They will not cheer you up when we are successful.However, They are always beside us whenever we fail, they make us believe in ourself to keep walking on the adventurous and difficult way.

Taking all the aforementioned points to the account, I totally agree that parents are the best teachers by the way they help us grow up to become a good people. Our parents's lessons for us are full of loves, we respect them by keeping moving forward.
somasalims 15 / 27 5  
I think you should make your writing more academic. Avoid to use 'our', 'we', 'us'. Also, there are some grammatical errors.

Firstly, parents are our first teacher who teaches us how to walk . Since we were a baby, we could not completely walk by ourself . With helps and loves from parents, we could walk a step by step. Sometimes we fell, our parents would encourage us. It seems like a motivation that makes us keep practicing until we do it.

-'parents are our first teacher who teaches us how to walk ' should be 'parents are our first teachers who teach us how to walk ', because 'parents' are plural, so 'teachers' are also plural.

-'we could not completely walk by ourself ' should be 'we could not completely walk by ourselves ' because 'we' are plural.

So, make sure 'verbs' agree with 'subjects' and be careful with 'singular' and 'plural' nouns.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
YOur introduction need some works. It does not intrigue the reader. You should have created something more flowery!
OP Tillie 3 / 5 1  
Thank you for your comment ^^

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents show us how to recognize the rights and the wrongs