In many parts of the world, families were larger in the past because they have more children.

tranthimylinh93 1 / -  

multi generation family is dissapearing

Nowadays, families seem to be much smaller than those in the past, this leads to people could experience differently in lifestyle, attitude and characteristics. Being a member of a multi generation family in the past both has advantages and disadvantages

When being a member of a big family, children could play with each other more frequently. Through this, they could learn some social skills from other individuals as their experience. Even though they quarreled occasionally, they learned how to defend themselves naturally and gradually. Moreover, children are taught to help in house in doing housework, taking care of people by themselves, so children could be more responsible compared to those without being a part of many generation families. In addition, it was clear that younger child was looked after carefully by their beloved grandparents. As a result, younger brothers learned many things from elder brothers. Besides those benefits, there were some drawbacks when living in a large family. Once one parent didn't work for a living, there would be less money for children's education and activities such as sporting, drawing or taking part in soft skill classes. This was because that a parent had to stay at home and look after their children and grandparents. One more bad thing was that there was less attention for each child individual from their parents since just one mother or one father was too busy with taking care of other members and finishing all housework. Therefore, children with problem suffered seriously on their own.

In my opinion, despite some drawbacks from living in a large family, there were more benefits than ever. Since family members always were supported and helped by each other whenever they needed, they surely formed strong relationship. What's more, people would never be lonely because they were always surrounded by relatives.
A multi-generational family is not the same as a large family. When referring to multi - generations, it could refer to the nucleus of the grandparents, parents, and children. These could be composed of as little as 5 people. A large family is composed of parents and several children. This is a severe word usage error that shows the English vocabulary limitations of the student. The word "multi- generational" was incorrectly used. It altered the topic and provided an incorrect opinion statement on the writer's part. The paraphrase + opinion statement is incorrect.

For the opinion, the writer was asked if there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of a large family in the past. The writer said it was equal. Being a single opinion basis essay, the willis response is unacceptable. The discussion should have focused on a clear support for one opinion. The writer offered a non- commital response when the essay is scored on the clarity of support for a single, clear opinion. This is not a passing presentation.
gintoki7 5 / 9  
leads to people experiencing differences in lifestyle
Being a member of a large family

from other individuals as their experience
taught to help in the house by doing ... responsible compared to those without being a part of many generation families than those living...
If one parent didn't work
This was because that a parent
One more bad thing is that there would be less attention for each child individual from their parents since parents would be too busy
Therefore, children (with problem suffered seriously on their own)->would probably suffer serious mental.problem at a young age.

In my opinion, there are more benefits than drawbacks considering living in a large family. Since family members are always] supported

Home / Writing Feedback / In many parts of the world, families were larger in the past because they have more children.