People are becoming overwhelmed by advertising and new marketing strategies

grace1306 1 / -  

Advertisements are becoming more and more common in everyday life. Is it positive or negative?

It is argued that advertising is becoming more popular in our daily life. While I accept that this has both benefits and drawbacks, I would argue that there are more disadvantages than advantages.

On the one hand, advertisement has some benefits. Chief amongst them is that it can provide information to customers about products and services. Therefore, customers can make better shopping choices. Take an example, people watch TV commercials about different brands of shampoo products and they can choose the one that works best for them. Furthermore, advertising can raise people's awareness and knowledge about product development. It can be seen that advertisements help people discover more about technical devices. For instance, kids know a lot about technical devices because they watch many adverts about digital gadgets on television.

On the other hand, I strongly believe that there are great drawbacks which outweigh these benefits. The primary reason for this view is that an organization has to spend a huge amount of money on advertising. As a result, this lead to an increase in the cost of their products and services. For example, Vinamilk takes billion Vietnam dong to promote their new milk product. Another factor is that advertising encourages people to buy things that they do not really need. Apple's marketing and advertising campaigns, for instance, have a huge influence on the spending habits of the young generation. As a result, many the young are long to own the latest version of the iPhone even though their old still are perfectly adequate for their needs.

In conclusion, although there are some positive effects of advertisements, it seems to me that it is more disadvantages to using adverts.
Consider the original response wording and use it precisely in your opinion statement. Your current response has delivered an incorrect format as it is a totally different prompt response. It will get a failing consideration in terms of the prompt restatement + personal opinion consideration. This is a positive or negative result consideration essay. It is melt the same as an advantage or disadvantage opinion. The discussion considerations of the 2 are highly different.

Having had the total presentation, it is clear that the writer has misunderstood the discussion presentation and how to present its related response. The overall essay cannot pass since it failed to present the expected and expected response. The writer must work on strengthening his English comprehension skills and additionally, familiarize himself with the various task 2 response formats.

Home / Writing Feedback / People are becoming overwhelmed by advertising and new marketing strategies