Some people believe that the advent of economical air travel has been very beneficial

ha1406 1 / -  

inexpensive air travel

Many are of the view that affordable air travel's advent has proven advantageous since it has made international travel more feasible while others think that it has had a significant detrimental effect. From my perspective, this method makes a positive influence on resident's travel and provides easy access to foreign journey.

Initially, economical flights are the best choice as people would like to take a trip to another country due to its convenience and reasonable cost. It saves a lot of time to go a long distance. To give an instance, businessmans and policians who need to relocate from one location to another for work, in that case, they must purchase a flying tickets. Not only travel, a cheap airfare allows family who live far away from their children or grandparents to visit relatives on a regular basis.

On the other hand, we can witness the harmful impact of air travel on our surroundings. The aeroplane, which is an invetion produces tons of toxic subtances and then these subtances poison the air which we breath every day. The consequence is human's health being threated and easily get serious diseases such as lung cancer, heart pressure. It can be seen that a rising number of people are developing cancer-related diseases in recent years. Furthermore, utilizing airplane is extremely risky as a result of unusual weather or technical errors.

In conclusion, inexpensive air travel has many benefits and chances for citizen's movement around the world. Although it is harmful for our environment and health, I strongly support development of air industry because of opportunity to go far.
Do not merge your personal opinion with the public discussion points. The format for your response paragraph, based on the way you framed your opinion statement, is that of a stand alone presentation. That means you have to write a separate paragraph that uses the first personal pronouns to indicate that you are discussing your point of view, separate from the others, who should be referenced as third person pronoun indicators. Do not use group pronouns for your personal opinion. That is not how this essay is formatted. That is why your essay will be considered under developed in the presentation. Although you can support a particular point of view, you should do that without trying to use the influence of other opinions.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people believe that the advent of economical air travel has been very beneficial