Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six

nntruong0510 1 / -  
These days, some parents are inclined to keep their children at home and let them enjoy the childhood until the age of six or seven, while other people consider early education is better. In my perspective, I think going to school as soon as possible is more advantageous due to the following reasons.

On the one hand, it is reasonable for parents to keep their children at home. The first reason would be that kids can receive more cares from the family as their parents spend more time looking after and playing with them. This contributes to a memorable and happy childhood among them, which will accompany them until they grow up and mature with substantial confidence. In addition, going to school too early while the children do not develop good enough conditions causes various impacts. For instance, some kids having an unhealthy background when joining school could be dangerous, some even faint since they are unfamiliar with school diets and activities.

On the other hand, the concept of taking young kids to school proves favorable. Firstly, children would be educated and grown up more effectively when being in school. The evidence is that they are surrounded by many friends with whom they can play. The young also learn more new things compared to themselves at home, especially academic knowledge like Mathematics, Literatures or even Arts. Moreover, sending the children to school early solves the issues for bustling people as they have to deal with numerous amounts of work, now they can acquire a more flexible schedule. .

To sum up, I think both options have their own strengths and weaknesses. Personally, I am in favor of allowing children to school as soon as possible because of the advantages and conveniences and this outweighs the idea of kids staying at home.
I think

You cannot use words of uncertainty in the presentation. Since this is a single opinion essay, you are expected to discuss or deliver your early opinion with a degree of strength, conviction, and clarity to the reader. You will be scored on the clarity of your opinion and by using these words, it is clear you do not have an opinion that you support. Your opinion is unclear and cannot be given a score.

Now, since you already said that attending school at an early age is advantageous, you should have used the 2 reasoning paragraphs to support that opinion with varied reasons. Since this is not a compare and contrast essay but rather a single opinion choice, you should have focused on supporting your opinion in the presentation. The paragraph that does not relate to your opinion will not receive a score. It will also reduce your word count and result in a failing essay presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six