'People first' - a society cannot put its own overall success

MeiYu0414 1 / 2  
Subject:
"If a society is to thrive it must put its own overall success before the well-being of its individual citizens."

PEOPLE FIRST

Though the overall success of a society is necessary, however the enjoyable life of its people is more important, thanks to the efforts on work from individuals and the stable environment of whole society, which will influence the development of the society.

The well-being of individual could lead to people's more efforts on work. Working with a high spirit surely makes it more efficiently. A father can totally be absorbed in his work without worrying his car or insurance while a mother can also do her work without caring about her baby's education or her parents 'health problem, if they live under a good circumstance of welfare. Therefore, the efficiency of work is increasing, and then the economic development of society will accelerate, too. People are the basement and owner of a society and their happiness should be put over the success of a society.

In addition, the stable of society can also come true, attributes to the satisfaction of citizens. The fact that many countries are in war is a convincible example of this point. Many governments said that they would give their people good life as they wish, but they did not do so. Then one day, people came to protect their interests and benefits. Governments and their people were in conflict. In result, the countries were in war. How can a country without a stable environment develop its economy? Overall, the stable of a society owe to the well-being of its people is far more important.

In conclusion, a society cannot put its own overall success over the well-being of its individual citizens.
CLT 1 / 2  
PEOPLE FIRST

Although the overall success of a society is necessary, however, the enjoyable life of its people is more important. Thanks to the efforts which are put on the work work of the individuals from their self and the stable environment of the society, which gradually influence the development of the society.

The well-being of an individual could lead to them putting more effort in their work. Working with a high spirit and great interest surely makes the process of working more efficiently. A father can be totally absorbed in his work without worrying about his car or insurance whereas a mother can also do her work without caring about her children's education or her parents' health problem if they live under a good circumstance of welfare. Therefore, the efficiency of work is increasing, and then the economic development of the society will accelerate, too. People are the basement and owner of a society and their happiness should be put over the success of a society.

In addition, a society can be more stable and attribute to the expectations of the citizens and satisfy them. The fact that many countries are in wars is a persuasive example of this point. Many governments said that they would improve their lifestyle as they wish, but they did not do so. When people begin to protect their interests and benefits, governments and their people will be in conflict. In result of this, the countries declare wars. How can a country without a stable environment develop its economy? Overall, the stability of a society owes to the well-being of its people.

OP MeiYu0414 1 / 2  
Does some other reasons or facts need to put into this essay?Can you help me make it longer and richer?

Thank you~~

Home / Writing Feedback / 'People first' - a society cannot put its own overall success