People living in the 21st century have a better quality of life than the previous centuries.

anne150707 1 / -  
In recent years, there are many different views about the comparison between the quality of people's life in the 21st century and in the past. Almostly, people believe that living in this modern century is better than the previous. From my point of view, I totally agree with this statement.

To begin with, there are several reasons why the quality of life these days is better than before. For the first reasons, nowadays, life provides many modern and technical facilities and equipment, which make many career's fields easier and save a lot of money for hiring staff or workers. For example, a factory does not need to have a large number of workers, they need to have only some special machines for their own industries to produce and remain the company without a lot of money to pay salaries for agents.

Secondly, living in this period, children mostly have a chance to learn in school, no matter your age or sex, all of them have the same educational curriculum and opportunity for working. Few decades ago, while men can study and work, and they were the breadwinners in their family, women suffered from the discrimination and unfair treatment, they could not give voice for themselves, stayed at home and did all the houseworks.

In conclusion, with all the evidence and examples I mentioned above, I believe that in these days, there is a better life for all people around the world, a modern and fair world than it used to be.
The first paragraph meets the minimum requirements for a passing prompt restatement and writer's opinion. It could have been better and scored even higher in the preliminary TA score had you added a thesis statement to the end of your opinion. That would have established the upcoming discussion points and allowed you to have an even clearer response presentation for the examiner.

Your reasoning paragraphs could have been longer and in effect, gotten you a better scoring consideration overall. It is important that you write at least 275 words for the essay, but no more than 300 so that the examiner can consider your work for the highest possible score. Limiting your word count also limits the score that can be awarded to the essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / People living in the 21st century have a better quality of life than the previous centuries.