Many People Refuse Apartment Building Process

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
As populations grow and cities become more crowded, there is pressure throughout the world to construct ever-taller building to provide accommodation and offices. Many people object to such developments, citing the social as well as the physical dangers. Do you agree with objections to skyscrapers?

Uncontrolled human population stimulate government and employers to establish high building to accommodate citizen. A great number of inhabitants believe that this development is harmful for society. I personally agree that this development cause many problem for inhabitants, but there is also a positive effect which caused by this.

Population explosion become serious problem which faced by human nowadays. Building high-rise accommodation is not the best solution as it cause other problem to inhabitants. Lack of communication, which is caused by this development, is become serious problem which has faced by society who lived in apartment. As a result, there is increasing of individualism which also influence increasing of crime-rate. In other word, inhabitants has less safety due to they have no relative although they live in the same building. Undoubtedly that this development is harmful as it does not give solution but other new serious problem.

On the other hand, this development can tackle a problem although just for temporary since it give huge shelter for people by using a little number of land. For instance, after the establishment of apartment, lots of society can live in the same building without worry about annual disaster such as flood. As a consequence, human can solve not only population problem and lack of land but also healthy problem due to flood disaster. It is clear that building high-rise building can give solution for society though not the best solution.

To conclude, several problems can be solved by building apartment though it is only for temporary moment. But, despite the advantage, this development cause another serious problem also. The government should look for the main problem and solve it rather than give temporary solution.
Lita27 16 / 21 2  
Uncontrolled human population stimulates government and employers to ...
I personally agree that this development causes many problems for inhabitants, but there is also a positive effect which is caused by this.

Here is an alternative paraphrasing:

Overpopulation stimulates constructors around the world to erect high-rise modern buildings in order to facilitate citizen's accommodation.However, most people gravitate toward this establishment due to the fact that it offers detrimental effects in the term of social and physical hazards. I personally agree with the idea that building many skyscrapers would cause many problems despite its several positive sides.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many People Refuse Apartment Building Process