More and more people do not ride the bicycle as a model of transportation even though it has many

kenxu 1 / -  
More and more people do not ride the bicycle as a model of transportation even though it has many benefits. Why? How to encourage people to use bicycles as a main transport?In this day and age, a decreasing number of people use bicycles as a transport daily routine despite bikers can get some advantages from riding. I will highlight two reasons causing this tendency and give some methods to solve this problem.

First and foremost many people prefer to use other transports such as cars, motorbikes and so on rather than to pedal bicycles because it always takes much more time to travel by bicycles compared to other vehicles even not it has some benefits such as strengthen muscle or lose weight. For example, car or motor users just spend about 30 minutes on a 10 kilometers distance instead can take double of time with the same distance by riding. what is more the security system of bicycles usually break easier than cars or motorbike, which can take a lot of time to destroy safe locks.

On the other hand, to solve this issue there are two approaches which can attract more people using bicycles for transportation purposes based on questions arising . Firstly bike producers should invent bicycles which can operate with high speed to can satisfy people needs. In addition, they should design safe locks which have high-level security as alarm systems, so thieves can dare not touch any bicycles if they have intention stealing.

In conclusion, although using bicycle has some advantages to riders, it is quite difficult to replace other vehicles as a principal public transport if its speed and security can not change.
Hi Phuc, first of all WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, we hope you find this website to be helpful as well as valuable to your revision, we aim to provide you with the most accurate and objective feedback that will help enhance your essay and be more confident in submitting it.

Having said that, I would like to add to your essay that, indeed, there are less and less people who go for a bicycle ride nowadays, there are a lot of different factors that contributes to this reduce in interest as life is getting more automatic. Now going back to your essay, as I read along, I find it very interesting, the words you choose to depict your ideas is very direct and very easy to comprehend and this is very critical when you are writing something that of your opinion. One more thing that I like about your essay is the fact that you did not only shout out your opinion on the task at hand but you made sure that the essay is covering current events, events that are happening in real and todays life.

Overall, it is a well managed essay and I hope this insights helped, should you need further assistance, do let us know.
philo 3 / 6  
Hi, your essay seems intresting and convincing. Here are some errors i noticed;
How tocan one encourage people to use ...

...to other vehicles even not it has somedespite its benefits such as strengthening of the muscles or loss of weight.

....high speed to can satisfy people needs.

Home / Writing Feedback / More and more people do not ride the bicycle as a model of transportation even though it has many