People want to get things done instantly

manhne0309 1 / -  

Nowadays more and more people want to get things done instantly.

Why is it? Do you think it is a positive or negative development? Write at least 250 words.

Thanks to the increase in globalization, all household, personal and professional chores have become more convenient and easy for all ages. Undoubtedly, this trend has made people impatient they want to get the result in a short period of time. From my perspective, I totally have no consensus on claiming this tendency as a positive improvement, and the essay below will help me express my idea.

To begin with, people's lack of time and patience are the two major reasons behind this trend. In today's world, many individuals complain that they are often under pressure due to the characteristics of several occupations and some are uncomfortable doing housework. Therefore, they really want their things done as quickly as possible. For instance, since children were born, parents have received lots of enormous duties, and in addition to the pressure of work, taking care of children also makes them more pressured as they cannot manage their time in an appropriate way. As a result, people have become less patient and desire to achieve their work more rapidly.

Moreover, when people focus on finishing many tasks at the same time as fast as possible, they may not pay attention to the quality of their performance, and it will be left out with many omissions and flaws. Making manual objects, for example, require a quite long amount of time to be done and this time should be respected as they include several meticulous details. Hence, many individuals try to multitask without the concern for quality to meet deadlines, which not only will affect their productivity but also do harm to their health, bringing uncontrolled levels of stress in the long term period.

Taking everything into consideration, opinions vary among individuals. Many would prefer less turnaround time in case of many routine activities which would improve the overall quality of life. However, I believe this is a negative development because it affects the quality of people's work as well as placing them under extreme stress and pressure to do their jobs.
You are thinking faster than you are explaining. While I admire your ability to write fast and give varied reasons, those did not necessarily translate into clear reasoning paragraphs. The number of reasons per paragraph did not result in well discussed paragraph presentations. The explanations per reason were simply too short and lacking in convincing power. You need less reasons, more valid and developed explanations instead. The C + C scores of your essay suffered based on paragraph presentations. sometimes, you even failed to expand on your reasoning, resulting in confusing explanations. Focus on your thought clarity next time. Make sure to clearly explain yourself for the benefit of your c + c and GRA scores.

Home / Writing Feedback / People want to get things done instantly