#ielts Some people think that changing jobs periodically is good. What is your opinion?

bangbang83 1 / -  

concentrate on one job or switching to another

Switching goes has become a matter of contention. Regarding this matter, some individuals opinie that altering a career annually is of immense benefit whilst others counter this view. Personally, I agree with the latter claim. ;

One the one hand, the two main advantages of job-hopping is providing more experiences and expanding the social sphere. The first noticeable merit of this is people can experience various careers. As a result, they can extend the horizon in numerous fields. Another pronounced benefit is enlarging social circles. People do many different jobs whereby they strike up new relationships with new colleagues. Therefore, this offers manifold benefits to their business and life

On the other hand, switching jobs periodically entails some disadvantages such as the lack of seniority and difficulty in training Students to manage in various fields. One note-worthy downside is there are no professionals for a job. Consequently, a number of factories and offices do not resolve complex problems and produce better productions. Another Pronounced drawback is a daunting task for universities to teach students who want to do many jobs. It means that a amount of knowledge in many careers must be taught and learn. This is a formidable challenge for numerous students and teachers

In conclusion, I hold a firm belief that the benefits of this trend pale in comparison to draw buchs. I opine that people should I concentrate on one job to expert at it.
The first few errors that caught my eye in the first paragraph are the LR and GRA mistakes. she writer obviously did not review his presentation otherwise, he would have seen and corrected the errors:

goes= jobs

. ;

The semi-colon is not needed. Use only one punctuation mack at a time. You cannot use emojis in formal academic wiring.

I agree with the latter claim.

Since you agree with the latter claim, you should be explaining why you are convinced why your point of view is correct. By using a comparison discussion that proves both sides to be correct, your solo opinion is now incorrect and without merit. Present the other point of view only to explain how it supports your opinion. That creates 2 supporting ideas that fully develops your point of view. There will be no scores applied to opposing point of view supporting arguements.

Home / Writing Feedback / #ielts Some people think that changing jobs periodically is good. What is your opinion?