Some people think that when criminals are punished, they will not commit crimes

ElenaDiem 1 / -  

the problem with Recidivism

Nowadays has been receiving re-offending after finishing a long great deal of time in prison public attention. This trend can be attributed to a whole host of reasons. and some feasible solutions should be taken into account to tackle it

There are some causes that lead to the offenders some criminals who finished their punishment are hopelessly reintegrated with society This means that, Fails taught new skills as the intention of offending is hard to have they have not had a chance to educate and a preparation for their future Therefore the established. Second, the former convict's opportunity which finding job during the sentence period that would lead ex-convicts to commit a crime repeatedly- For example, there are some restaurants in HCM city restrict former offenders from registering for becoming a waiter earache Having trouble with financial matters, it's easy for them to relapse into criminal behavior.

There are some solutions to solve the problem how reducing of re-offenders first, one way the rate to tackle this is to ensure that convicts will be equipped with some useful skills during the sentence KI.ONG period which helps them to bring value and contribute to society after

for example, vocational courses in highly-demanded fields such as plumbing or mechanic chough be provided for prisoners so they will successfully. after being released from prison Second, by taking subsidized organisms offering sufficient jobs for former convicts from governments This means that with a sense of being helpful and valuable would be encouraged to

In conclusion, ex-convicts immerse themselves in social life again with the convent convincing argument mentioned crimes again By applying rate of reoffer das above ex-prisoners who commit Some solution of government, we will decline
You have written an impressive number of English words here. 283 words for a non-native English speaker is difficult to produce. Yet you managed to do that. So I have to commend you on your ability to find English words to fill the requirements of the task. However, the essay you have written is not going to pass the test. You have written an incomprehensible essay. That means, there is no way the coherence and cohesiveness score of this essay will be a passing one. That is the main reason why your essay is a failure. You are not yet capable of writing even the simplest of English sentences with some degree of clarity that can easily be understood by a native English speaker.
chupchip 1 / 2 1  
@ElenaDiem
You essay sadly is very difficult to read due to wrong positions of punctuation and there are many grammatically incorrect sentences. I think next time you'd better review your work before posting.
selenakieu 4 / 14 1  
Hi @ElenaDiem
You are writing too many complex sentences in your essay, but most of them are in wrong structures. I think you should write a single sentence, and improve it by connecting your two sentences with some simple words, like "and","so","but",... Hope you will make progress and get results that you want!
chanhthi1506 1 / 2  
Your essay quite hard to read due to punctuation and many wrong sentences structure. I think you should check it before posting

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that when criminals are punished, they will not commit crimes