Some people think it would be a good idea for school to teach every young person how

spear 1 / -  
Some people think it would be a good idea for school to teach every young person how to be a good parent. Agree or disagree.

Cam-6

To be a good parent is inevitable for our family and society .to grow up our next generation properly, good parents can put unprecedented contribution .so, therefore, all young male and female must be good parent's .Here, many people think that school is the best way, where others are opposite views.

It is generally true that school is the best way to learn something .now school not only for to achieved degree or certificate but also is good training center .To be a good parent for young ,school can provide extra curriculum to the text book. Besides, people generally gives concentration to academic book .so when they will get such lesson ,teachers can influence the young drastically .This is because ,they have sound practical experience and wide range of creativity .Furthermore, school life of student is not restricted one or two months rather than whole year they will get numerous opportunities. As result, their attainable education will be firm to be a good parent.

On the other hand, there are redundant aspects against these arguments. Young people they get rudimentary concept from his or her family when they grow up with their parents.Personaly I think that these experience are real and fruitful

lesson for young people .In that case we can say own house is the best place to teach young people to be good parents. In addition, surrounding environment may support them, for example, neighbors, relatives how they are leading their family. Finally, studying books, for example, can help them substantially which is more effective.

To sum up, personally I think school is the best way to teach good parents.
To be a good parent is inevitable for our family and society(no fullstop here) to grow upbuild our next generation properly, good parents can put unprecedented contribution .

This line has several issues; grammar, punctuation, clarity and sentence structure.
Also you must post your essays in a more neat and tidy manner and that helps you earn good feedbacks. When they look messy, others don't attempt to make comment on your thread . :(

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think it would be a good idea for school to teach every young person how