Some people think that renewable energy sources like solar and wind power should replace fossil fuel

hlingg_0307 1 / -  

clean energy without fossil fuels

In this day and age, there are a number of arguments that alternative sources of energy like solar and wind power should be utilized as a substitute for non-renewable fuels such as coal and gas whilst others believe that we should continue using fossil fuels on the grounds that they are affordable. In this essay, I will discuss both sides of the opinion in details and give revelant examples to explain why I vehemently accord with the former view.

On the one side, those who support the continued use of fossil fuels claim that they are the most economical way to produce energy. While renewable energy sources are becoming cheaper, they remain more expensive than traditional energy sources. Moreover, fossil fuels are more convenient and can generate other energy on demand, whereas renewable energy sources depend on weather conditions and other external factors.There is no doubt,in fact, that the development of renewable energy technologies is still in its infancy and needs significant investment and research to become more efficient and cost-effective. For example, the production of solar panels and wind turbines requires significant amounts of energy and resources, which currently come from fossil fuels. By continuing to use fossil fuels during the development of renewable energy technologies, we can ensure the sustainability of both conventional and sustainable sources.

On the flip side, opponents might agrue that we need to invest heavily in solar and wind power as soon as possible. This is because the environmental impact of fossil fuels is significant. It is the fact that solar and wind power are clean and sustainable, and they produce no emissions meanwhile the burning of coal and gas releases dangerous pollutants into the atmosphere, which contributes to climate change and respiratory problems. By dint of this , it is crucial that we transition to clean and sustainable sources of energy. In addition, renewable energy has other benefits beyond its environmental impact. It can create new job opportunities in the renewable energy sector, which can help to stimulate economic growth. Furthermore, renewable energy sources can provide energy security, as they are not reliant on finite resources that are controlled by a few countries. This can help to reduce geopolitical tensions and promote global stability.

All in all, It is clear that both sides have their own excecptional merits.However, I still believe that renewable power sources are the key to a better future.
The prompt restatement will receive a failing preliminary sectional score since it is a run-on sentence. You should instead, be presenting each idea to the examiner on an individual basis, as it was presented in the original. Separate these for thought clarity and clearer explanations. You will not receive a scoring consideration for repeating the discussion instructions prior to your opinion presentation. Only your opinion will actually be considered for scoring. Next time, avoid repeating the instructions as a part of or, in representation of your opinion sentence.

While you did a good job of explaining both public opinions, you did not justify your personal opinion in a 3rd reference paragraph. Your personal opinion must be presented in a manner as well developed as the public opinion. It cannot be presented only as a part of the summary conclusion. Doing so will lead to an automatic failing score. Either give an opinion of each public reference or, explain your opinion separately. In this case, the essay will not reach the passing mark because only 2 out of 3 discussion requirements were satisfied.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that renewable energy sources like solar and wind power should replace fossil fuel