IELTS TASK 1 : The percentage of school aged boys in 5 sports in the UK in 2010

upinipin 32 / 49 1  
The table shows the percentage of school aged boys in two different age groups who participated in 5 different sports in the UK in 2010.

The percentage sports of school age boys two different age groups are football. Football is the most popular sport for age boys in the school.

Boys 6-11 years participated in basketball 35% and 25% for boys 12-16 years. Sport participated in cricket 45% boys 6-11 years and boys 12-16 years 34%. Rugby included sports fans a little, the enthusiasm 23% age 6-11 years and 12-16 years only 21%. Swimming is a sport with number of fans in balance with 6-11 and 12-16 years 19%.

In the other hand, sports such as basketball and cricket become favorite sports with number of enthusiasm about 15%. Although, football was the most favorite sport in the school about 80%. Nevertheless, there ware about 5% boys in any aged groups interesting to rugby and swim.

To conclude, boys in the school didn't interest to rugby and swim. The boys in both aged groups are more interesting to football.

The table showspresents the details of the percentage of school aged boys in two different age groups who participated in 5 different sports in the UK in 2010.

Football had been the mostly participated game by the boys of both age groups while swimming recorded the least participation in both age categories.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
Sport participated in cricket 45% boys 6-11 years and boys 12-16 years 34%.

what does this sentence mean? could you explain to me?
It seems you have understood how this essay be structured. However, you need pay lots of attention to grammar and clarity in your sentences. Without those two aspects, any essay would sound extremely confusing.

The majority of boys of both age groups participated in Football. The least number of boys in both age groups participated in Swimming.
BOMAT_IRA 29 / 40  
Sport participated in cricket 45% for boys 6-11 years and boys 12-16 years about 34%.
Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
Nevertheless, there warewere about 5% boys in any aged groups interesting to rugby and swim.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
The percentage sports of school age boys two different age groups are football.

what does this sentence mean? could you change or rearrange this sentence

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 : The percentage of school aged boys in 5 sports in the UK in 2010