THE PERFORMANCE OF THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IN KOREAN PUBLIC DIPLOMACY

HIENDONG 1 / -  
<I need someone who can help me view a abstract below>

THE PERFORMANCE OF THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IN KOREAN PUBLIC DIPLOMACY:

FOCUS ON KOREA-VIETNAM DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS

Diplomacy has an important role in each country. In particular, in the background of the globalization era, the role of diplomacy is more central and can be a crucial chain of national development. Until now, the process of diplomacy development has been long, and traditional diplomacy has maintained an important mission, and as the 21st century a new concept of public diplomacy emerges. This is a part of traditional diplomacy and has a variety of influences on the diplomatic process of each country. Also, the 21st century is referred to as the era of the scientific revolution and the era of the 4th industrial revolution. And the purpose of paper is to examine how these elements are applied in the field of public diplomacy in Korea and what effects can have. More over this paper conducted a survey on 315 Vietnamese who are living in Vietnam, entitled "Status of the use of the 4th industrial revolution achievements in the process of implementing Korean public diplomacy policies", and important conclusions were presented according to the survey results.

Keywords: Fourth Industrial Revolution, Korea-Vietnam public diplomacy, application of science and technology, social media, major activities in public diplomacy
The first 2 sentences are not effective in helping you explain what the problem you will be discussing in your research paper is. Make sure that you clearly explain the issue or situation, perhaps the problem, that the research paper will be addressing. What specific diplomacy question are you posing? Why is it important? How do you plan to research it? Your method of researching isn't really complete as you did not include the survey questions in the abstract. You also forgot to include a summary of the results in relation to the survey you took. Since an abstract can be up to 250 words, you should consider creating a more comprehensive abstract. It should help you complete the purpose of the abstract and also, allow you to create a clearer overview of your research paper. Right now, it feels rushed and lacking in content presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / THE PERFORMANCE OF THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IN KOREAN PUBLIC DIPLOMACY