The picture below shows the use of renewable energy accounting the total energy from 1971 to 2006.

hyemimibun2612 1 / -  

renewable energy usage numbers

Presented for consideration is a line graph illustrating the usage of total sustainable energy in 6 countries between 1971 and 2006.

From an overall perspective, there was an increase in the use of renewable energy in almost all countries except for Finland, with the US witnessing the most dramatic rise. Despite this, the UK consistently had the lowest use throughout the period.

Looking at the graph in more detail, the usage of sustainable energy in Denmark commenced the period at 15%, after which it saw a slight rise to about 17, 5% in 2011. Similar change, but to lesser extents, which grew from 8% to almost 15% and from only 1% to around 6% respectively.

The usage in energy which could be inexhaustible had a significant jump to exceed France and Denmark prior to reaching a peak at nearly 18% at the end of the period. Meanwhile, Finland had experienced a downward tendency until it went up again in 1991 and consistently was the highest use of all countries.

When indicating the summary overview, never forget to list the complete names of information sources. In this case, indicate all 6 countries to help create an understandable trending statement. The current presentation had the potential to be an effective descriptive summary if not for that small oversight.

The writer made sure to accurately report on all of the obvious points in the essay. That is good and will be well scored. However, the analysis aspect is missing from the discussion. Reviewing the graph will show that there are overlapping areas or areas where the measurements are almost equal because the lines touch but do not overlap. These are the analysis presentations that should have been present to achieve the highest possible C+C score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The picture below shows the use of renewable energy accounting the total energy from 1971 to 2006.